I freaking MISSED the PGA Show.

@ddec @Canadan it’s time….

Don't get me wrong... I'm exhausted and some days don't know how I survive. But my heart is so full with these two. They were ridiculously giddy before bed tonight. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
View attachment 20240124_195740.mp4

Last night, my son found out he was accepted into his first choice of schools and he also made it into their business school as well, which has an even lower admittance rate.

Today, my daughter turns 23 and is preparing to graduate from college in a few months.

I have so much to be happy about and grateful for.

First pain free swings in 5 months and I’m stoked!

I'm home for the whole weekend for maybe the third time in six months. And I had a fantastic day!

Lounged in the bed in the morning with my wife. Great breakfast and outside with the kids. A Coast Guard helo came to refuel and the crew was super nice to my kids, who got to help with the refuel and pre-flight checks.

Then good food and a sauna with a couple of neighbours. Finally a glass of xante and some tv to relax. And some THP time thrown in whenever possible.

Haven't felt this relaxed in a while.

I'm home for the whole weekend for maybe the third time in six months. And I had a fantastic day!

Lounged in the bed in the morning with my wife. Great breakfast and outside with the kids. A Coast Guard helo came to refuel and the crew was super nice to my kids, who got to help with the refuel and pre-flight checks.

Then good food and a sauna with a couple of neighbours. Finally a glass of xante and some tv to relax. And some THP time thrown in whenever possible.

I feel relaxed just reading that.

Guy needs a little time to decompress once in a while.

Crazy happy thread post. As some know I’ve been helping a buddy operate a livestock auction facility in SD. It’s a mere 580 mile drive one way from home. Pays me well but takes a lot of time away from wife. 18 months into this agreement that was supposed to be a few months. I knew going in that it would be much bigger undertaking than he expected. Cattle numbers have decreased due to a few circumstances. Going to cause some budget cuts. I take this as a chance to my exit strategy or at least limit my involvement. Will soon be reducing my time investment from 120 hours per month that always increases to 150 down to the 80 hour range. Still will run over but all extra hours are banked as comp time. All this just in time for spring travel and golf.

Had a bit of a rough 2023, but grateful to have found a bit of a stride with my health lately. Very grateful.

Daughter son in law and the grandkids arrived today. They are ages 5 and 1. Love them all but to noise level is out of control.

Had my third wedding anniversary today.

Been with her for a bit over 9 years. A ton has happened, I've been away a lot, but she's always supported me and taken care of things while I whisk away wherever. Have a ton of respect for her in all regards!

We got married in the middle of covid with pnly our immediate families in attendance, 13 people present. Our honeymoon was one night at a hotel. 8 days later I deployed to Mali for 13 months.

I still wonder it has lasted through all these years. And now we're connected a lot better than in years. So yeah, I'm happy!

Been with her for a bit over 9 years. A ton has happened, I've been away a lot, but she's always supported me and taken care of things while I whisk away wherever. Have a ton of respect for her in all regards!

We got married in the middle of covid with pnly our immediate families in attendance, 13 people present. Our honeymoon was one night at a hotel. 8 days later I deployed to Mali for 13 months.

I still wonder it has lasted through all these years. And now we're connected a lot better than in years. So yeah, I'm happy!
Congrats!

Congratulations!

Congrats to the two of you!

Back