Today is the day.
Day 1 of my first official day, with a full time career in the golf industry!
Congrats again Grant!

Today is the day.
Congrats, again!

Today is the day.
Congrats buddy!!!

My dad loved Stephen A Smith. It was solely due to him hating the Cowboys. He got giddy over his Monday rants. Would call me every Monday at 9 am as soon as his show were over if there was a good one. Usually right as I was starting my first call of day.

Laughing to myself at how funny todays would have been and how much I loved those calls and have missed them the last couple months.

Today is the day.
Best of luck!

My wife called me from work a bit upset that she had lost a diamond tennis bracelet that I have given her for Christmas a few years ago. She had it on this morning and noticed it wasn’t on her wrist in a meeting room at work. I checked around the house and in the garage with no luck. An hour later she called me back and told me someone had found it in the elevator and turned it in to the security desk on the first floor. The clasp was broken. It’s good to know that there are still some honest people in the world.

I absolutely love this place.

There’s nowhere else like it.

Because this is the Happy Thread`, i`m going to wish all on THP Happy Holidays and all the best for 2024

Cheers Tony (aka slazdun82)

Attachments

• santa-reindeer-characters-christmas-illustration-happy-cute-cartoon-peeking-above-sign-waving-...jpg
    santa-reindeer-characters-christmas-illustration-happy-cute-cartoon-peeking-above-sign-waving-...jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 1
our youngest has a rare eye condition that required eye therapy for a couple years. he also has a severe form of dyslexia that may be related to early vision processing issues. when first identified, his reading was significantly stunted. it's been a long, difficult, exhausting, and expensive road, but in his latest assessment he tested over a full grade ahead of his age. he deserves all the credit, and we're so proud of his hard work. i'm also happy because we're finished with reading tutoring!

I see this and have hope it will happen for me someday!

TFW you’ve made cornbread for dressing and you take a slice for yourself that you crumble into a glass, cover with milk (or buttermilk) and enjoy.

It’s the simple pleasures that bring us (my belly) the most happiness.

Getting a warm enough day and golf this time of year is just a fun bonus!
20231223_114920.jpg

My cousin is flying down from Wisconsin, lands at 4pm.

He’s got 80lbs of venison bacon, 10lbs of both venison jerky and jalapeño sticks plus the two backstraps for us!!! 🦌 🥩

Yesterday, I convinced the team to take a particular approach to building our web application. It took a bit of convincing but they're nice people and understood I knew what I was talking about. At the end of the meeting the software architect was brought in to listen to our plan and he basically backed up everything I said. I was well happy.

We just landed in Phoenix and it’s 70° warmer than when we left Minneapolis. :) I’m so happy that I won’t be back in the frigid weather anytime soon.

Two years ago I started a nonprofit and my law school's alumni magazine wrote an article about it.

Back