The Liv Golf Rumor and News Thread

Watched the Valspar and it was awesome! Many guys in the battle right until the end. I think the PGAT events got better after the LIV guys left.

You Got Me Lol GIF by BrownSugarApp

Lol! I don't miss Dechambeau's slow play and fiddling around like a head case.

Lol! I don't miss Dechambeau's slow play and fiddling around like a head case.
Yeah there is nobody else on PGAT that could be described like that.

Things like this fascinate me. I don’t know the guy but he seems to think a LIV team can make money.

I’ll start DMing Bryson if I can become the GM of the Crushers

Things like this fascinate me. I don’t know the guy but he seems to think a LIV team can make money.

I’ll start DMing Bryson if I can become the GM of the Crushers

Well lets see. Every apparel brand he touches goes in unique ways, so why not go to LIV :ROFLMAO:

So I haven't watched LIV. Is it like a bunch of rich guys having a charity scramble and nobody really cares who wins because they are all filthy rich?

So I haven't watched LIV. Is it like a bunch of rich guys having a charity scramble and nobody really cares who wins because they are all filthy rich?

Exactly like that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you watch any sports or PGA then? Every sport (basketball, football, baseball, tennis, soccer, PGA, etc.) has very wealthy athletes.

Not really, no. There are two compelling elements: the individual, and the team. The team competition adds a bit of spice. A player may not be in the hunt to win the tournament, but he grinds to the very end for his teammates.

This shocks me for so many reasons

This shocks me for so many reasons

I fully expected for Reed to be a prick and seeing this side doesn't swing my impression of him much, but it softens it bc that is some solid advice he is giving a competitor.

Gonna be real honest.. Patrick Reed offers me short game tips, I’m taking them every day of the week and asking if he’s cool with me recording it so I can go back to it if things go sideways.

He may be a dbag, but he’s damn good with a wedge in his hands.

Gonna be real honest.. Patrick Reed offers me short game tips, I’m taking them every day of the week and asking if he’s cool with me recording it so I can go back to it if things go sideways.

I thought it was going to be a prank on the new guy. Then I was like that right hand release on a bunker shot would be money

I thought it was going to be a prank on the new guy. Then I was like that right hand release on a bunker shot would be money
I may give that a try tomorrow before my round for funsies.

I'm thinking most of the LIV took the offer with a healthy push from their wives wanting to be richer right now.

Might know a closet Reed fan or two
schitts creek hello GIF by CBC

I'm thinking most of the LIV took the offer with a healthy push from their wives wanting to be richer right now.
Genuinely a ******* pathetic take.

Think about it, you can’t give LIV OWGR points because they play in a loop. Same players all the time rarely allowed to play outside the league.
They will ultimately just average themselves down and out.

Not really, no. There are two compelling elements: the individual, and the team. The team competition adds a bit of spice. A player may not be in the hunt to win the tournament, but he grinds to the very end for his teammates.
Might be worth a try. How long are the broadcasts?

Back