I do the exact same thing. Love the quotations.

Well I'm not actually going to meet them, if you get what I'm saying.

Alright, just checking. Haha.

Sadly the last two I went to last weekend were total dude fests.

Anyways, kind of disrespectful to get OT on a topic mourning.

Parties are really shaky if you don't know who is hosting them. There are bad areas of town and if people come from those areas to the party, all hell breaks loose.

Sadly the last two I went to last weekend were total dude fests.

Anyways, kind of disrespectful to get OT on a topic mourning.

Parties are really shaky if you don't know who is hosting them. There are bad areas of town and if people come from those areas to the party, all hell breaks loose.

No kidding. Like every party I go to has a fight. But the good thing is they caught the guy that shot up the place.

No kidding. Like every party I go to has a fight. But the good thing is they caught the guy that shot up the place.

Is he over 18? I don't know how the justice system works where you are but will he be tried as an adult? I hope he goes away for a very long time.

Is he over 18? I don't know how the justice system works where you are but will he be tried as an adult? I hope he goes away for a very long time.

I don't know anything about the guy. But I think if he's a minor he will go to juvy, and if he gets like life in prison, then the day he turns 18 he goes to normal jail.

I don't know anything about the guy. But I think if he's a minor he will go to juvy, and if he gets like life in prison, then the day he turns 18 he goes to normal jail.

I sentence him to be raped by a seal and 500 snowshoe lashings!

In all seriousness, I forgot about the murder part, he will be gone for a long time.

I sentence him to be raped by a seal and 500 snowshoe lashings!

In all seriousness, I forgot about the murder part, he will be gone for a long time.

He will get charged with homicide, disturbing the peace (there was a fight before the shooting), and a few other things.

I forgot to mention that 2 other people were shot, but they weren't serious injuries.

He will get charged with homicide, disturbing the peace (there was a fight before the shooting), and a few other things.

I forgot to mention that 2 other people were shot, but they weren't serious injuries.

I never knew being shot wasn't a serious injury.

Either they got clipped or it wasn't Life Threatening?

I never knew being shot wasn't a serious injury.

Either they got clipped or it wasn't Life Threatening?

It wasn't life threatening. I think one got hit in the leg and another in like the arm, so for bullet injuries, that's not very serious.

Any leads on who the shooter was?

Any leads on who the shooter was?

They found him I guess. No press releases have been put out, but I've heard from some of Colton's best friends that they found him.

If he's a juvy they won't put out his name for a while and in all honesty I doubt he will get life, from the story you told it doesn't sound like they will get a murder 1 conviction, something less probably.

If he's a juvy they won't put out his name for a while and in all honesty I doubt he will get life, from the story you told it doesn't sound like they will get a murder 1 conviction, something less probably.

Well I honestly have no clue what they are gunna charge him with, those were just my guesses, but you would be the guy to know. But I don't actually think he was a minor, the other 2 guys that were shot were 21 and 22. A lot of people at the party were actually adults.

But I'm still glad that I didn't go to the party.

One of the worst stories regarding this is actually one of my friends. She went to the party, and they were kind of getting involved at the party, and they were gunna go home, but for some reason he didn't go with her. She feels like its her fault that he got shot, and that she is the cause to everyones pain. I keep telling her it's not her fault, but she isn't listening :sad:

Keep a close eye on her dude.

Keep a close eye on her dude.

I have been. I have been talking to her everyday, trying to tell her it's not her fault and I try and keep her mind off of everything.

haha i saw this on alexa chung yesterday.....i guess we dont have more important news going on in the world today!

Here I assumed it was a band.

Harry is a very interesting penguin. I think he was just playing the gay roll with Pepper to get in better with Linda. Then when Lindas man kicked the bucket he moved in. Ill bet he watched a lot of Sex and the City. Poor Pepper.

Harry is a very interesting penguin. I think he was just playing the gay roll with Pepper to get in better with Linda. Then when Lindas man kicked the bucket he moved in. Ill bet he watched a lot of Sex and the City. Poor Pepper.

I don't know why, but that made me laugh. Out loud. For real.

Specifically, the "Poor Pepper" line.

You have seriously thought about this?

That is hilarious!

I had to bring this thread back because, although it sounds like it should, it doesn't belong in the Florida thread.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32145277/ns/us_news-weird_news/?GT1=43001

Police: Fake officer tries to stop a real one
21-year-old convicted car thief allegedly had tricked out his Ford

OAKLAND, Calif. - Oakland police say a man impersonating a police officer tried to pull over a real undercover officer and was arrested.

Police say 21-year-old Antonio Fernandez Martinez of Oakland was arrested Wednesday in the Fruitvale district after trying to pull over an unmarked police vehicle. Martinez was driving a Ford Crown Victoria outfitted with flashing lights, a microphone and speakers.

Martinez, a convicted car thief, will have his felony probation revoked and could face a prison term.

The officer, Jim Beere, says Martinez probably thought he would be an easy mark to rob.

Back