How big were the pipes? If they were the great big ones, the cops should start by questioning this guy.

Kevin

PipeDream_P.jpg

Craziness. There are some sick people out there.

How big were the pipes? If they were the great big ones, the cops should start by questioning this guy.

Kevin

PipeDream_P.jpg

hahahahahah. good one.

Thats nuts. Lol at the pipe dream comment.

Thats crazy! I wonder if it was just a terrible joke, since they were deemed safe?

2 pipe bombs aren't going to decimate the side of a hill, they will shred anyone unfortunate enough to be passing by though.

Truly bizarre - imagine at the pub that night. "Hit a great explosion shot at the 9th. Piped it twice, then hit the green hard. Brought the course to its knees. Just blew it away........

Thats crazy! I wonder if it was just a terrible joke, since they were deemed safe?

They were "rendered" safe.
I read that as though they diffused them.

They were "rendered" safe.
I read that as though they diffused them.

Thanks Gus I didn't read that close enough. They must have been live then, thats worse than I thought.

That would be a disaster. must have been someone that shot a 120 the day before.

I'd love to shoot a 120 at Pebble Beach. A cheap hacker like me would definitely get his money's worth if you break it down by the numbers:

For a $530 round ($495 + $35 cart fee):

- A player shooting par (72) = $7.36 per stroke
- A hacker shooting 120 = $4.41 per stroke = more bang for the buck!

[EDIT] no pun intended with the 'more bang for the buck' comment.

Kyle Busch clocked at 128 in a 45!

Kyle Busch clocked at 128 in a 45!

NASCAR Driver Kyle Busch was clocked yesterday doing 128 in a 45 MPH zone. He got this ticket only about 15 minutes from my house. He was test driving a brand new Lexus LFA and claims to have "gotten carried away".

Here is a link to an article about it: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/05/24/2323251/kyle-busch-cited-for-doing-128.html

This is the the car :D
lexus-lfa_2011_1600x1200_wallpaper_05.jpg

What a moron....

can you compete in NASCAR without a drivers license?

If NASCAR had any stones, they would fine or suspend him for this. It's not sending a good mesage to fans and the general public when one of their stars gets away with doing something as dangerous as this. Bet he gets off pretty easy with law enforcement also. :angry:

can you compete in NASCAR without a drivers license?

This is what I was wondering! I think you can because I know you can drag race and do other types of automotive racing without one.

Who is their right mind goes nearly 130 in a $300,000 car during a test drive? :banghead:

Good job role model.
However, he was driving a toyota, so it may not have been his fault. I'm just surprised it managed to get that fast :D
(And yes I know about the LF-A. Just a butt-ugly, over priced bit of metal wrapped around a V10)

I remember a few years back, Richard Petty "bumped" the car in front of him on I-85 and all he received was a $65 ticket. In all fairness, he wasn't racing any longer, but he was campaigning for public office at the time.

I'm going to be honest... I doubt I'd be going 45 in that thing either.

+1 no way I'd be babying that thing around. Cars like that are made to go FAST.

Back