The Masters [Spoilers]

$75.00 a day

Does anybody know what the price of admission is at Augusta? I was talking about this with my dad last night because I had seen an article about how the price of concessions was ridiculously low.

I watched the replay of the round last night on ESPN. I have to say that the final group was the most fun to watch. Quiros, Vegas and Woodland looked like they were having a blast out there. Do any of these guys have the staying power to be the next big thing? They hit the ball a TON and Quiros in particular looked pretty good with the putter.

LIVE coverage from Amen Corner is available NOW!

First of all, if you haven't seen this earlier today....here are the pin placements for today:

scaled.php

The pin placements overall are tougher than yesterday. Off the top of my head, it will be really tough to get near the pins on 3, 4, 9, 13, and 16. They should be able to hit the ball to the left on 7 and 14 and feed the ball down towards those pins, moreso on 7. I expect the scores overall to be higher today than yesterday. One other thing: #4 is playing from the forward tee today, at 167 yards. It can play as far as 240 yards. The front left pin position will be tough, but not as tough as it would be if they were playing it the full distance.

I'm happy to be off from work for the next 3 days! I'm going to head out to the driving range for some practice soon, then I'll be back here to watch the TV coverage later today and post on here.

Nice photos! LOL - dude looks like a freakin bum!!

Loving the my IT people at work can't figure out how to block this!

I figure the big bosses here at "Kabletown" wont allow it to be blocked. Theyre all watching too.

Fred Couples has now moved up the leaderboard to -3. Can someone check on ahh2fly to make sure she is still alive?

If we ever get to see Oscar the Grouch's bottom half I would assume that it would look like Charley Hoffman's pants/shoes combo.

That is awesome. I was digging the way he was playing near years end last season... He seemed a little bitter at the Ryder Cup bypass. He hadn't earned that though IMO anyway.

Shhhh, don't tell JB and TC, but Luke Donald birdied 2 and 4 to get to -2 for the day and the tournament.

Shhhh, don't tell JB and TC, but Luke Donald birdied 2 and 4 to get to -2 for the day and the tournament.

Im watching. Like I said, I want the guy to do well. He is a big name and big names create good drama. I dont think he will be in the final mix, but I certainly hope I am wrong.

That front bunker on 12 has been eating a lot of balls. Seems like every group has at least one person on that beach. These dudes need to get serious and club up.

Or hit a cut draw to the back of the green but back it up within 2 feet of the pin. That's how I'd play it!

The video is coming in great right now, I love it.

That front bunker on 12 has been eating a lot of balls. Seems like every group has at least one person on that beach. These dudes need to get serious and club up.

Freaking Ricky Barnes is playing well again. -6 and in 2nd place.

I see me a SeeMore! I was gonna try and see how many posts I could get in during Ben Crane's setup...

Barnes always does well when OEM doesn't pick him. You're welcome Ricky. Loving the .com coverage too yoccos, its flawless victory.

I see me a SeeMore! I was gonna try and see how many posts I could get in during Ben Crane's setup...

I was gonna say that when the announcers say when he was taking a drop, "We'll get back to Crane in a moment..." moment = 15 minutes.

Ricky tied for the lead now. Impressive start!

Barnes is now tied for the lead at -7

It would be great to see him continue this. I joke a lot but I'm a huge fan.

Freaking Ricky Barnes is playing well again. -6 and in 2nd place.

From the last group that was at Amen Corner I'd rather hit it in the front bunker than the back bunker. It looked like an awful spot to hit it in the back bunker.

On that hole, it's much better to be in the front bunker than the back bunker or the bushes behind the green. It's hard for them to club up because the green is so narrow front to back.

Barnes always does well when OEM doesn't pick him. You're welcome Ricky. Loving the .com coverage too yoccos, its flawless victory.

The OEM curse!

Good points, that back bunker is impossible to get close to the hole. Applesauce almost holed his bunker shot from the front one.

Back