The Masters [Spoilers]

Zach Johnson's Masters Apparel from Iliac looks absurd. Truly freaking absurd. Looks like a blind kid decided to put plaid (sorry, tartan) together with anything laying around.

I will say this, that Ricky Barnes knows when to show up. I guess his back feels better.

Wilson Staff's website doubles its number of unique visitors searching for what irons he's using...

Barnes is now tied for the lead at -7

Hey Yoccos, Hoffman just pulled a you off the tee. I'm wondering why they have bounces off trees that favor them? It never pans out like that for us mere mortals.

See that shot by Hoff? Someone get that dude a Mashie.

Half my squad is doing well....DJ and Hunter need to both get it together this afternoon

Quiros with a bogey on the first hole to fall back to -6. Luke Donald with another birdie, moves to -3.

Darn! Where are you guys streaming the feed from??
I tried CBSsports.com, and it is giving me a geographical error... even though the servers I'm coming from are in Oklahoma.

I tried CBSsports.com, and it is giving me a geographical error... even though the servers I'm coming from are in Oklahoma.

Masters.com

masters.com

Ben Crane is a sharp dresser. I like what he wears.

Ben Crane is a sharp dresser. I like what he wears.

Could you imagine how long it takes for him to get dressed in the morning? It's a good thing he's bald and is in no need for hair products.

Let's go Phil!!!

Freddie is on fire early. Barnes looks great. Don't sleep on Kuchar though.

Ugh, i've got 3 players over par on my lineup this week. DJ, Glover, and Kaymer! I also picked Kaymer in that Adidas/TaylorMade facebook contest. No Bueno!

Though I do have Sergio, Kuch, and Mickelson... keeping me afloat.

hahaha, poor OEM! There's still tons of time for KJ to make himself irrelevant.

Gawd I love the Masters!!! Have I mentioned that yet? Go Phil! Go Freddie! Go Luke! Go Kuch! So many big names to root for, I love it!!

Spoiler
Go Tiger too! :D

One of the things I really like about the "live feeds" of Amen Corner is that when they flip you to the highlight of a chip, you don't know that it is going in.

If on the normal coverage, they flipped to the chip that Hoffman just made you KNOW it is going in before he hits it- because his name isnt tiger woods and every shot isnt shown. Instead, you get to watch it roll to the hole, judge the speed, and move to the edge of your seat in anticipation. Will it go in?

has there ever been a more appropriate visual nickname for a golfer than Craig Stadler's "The Walrus"

Back