The Morgan Cup After Hours

One-T

Skimming since Nov 2009
Reaction score
Handicap
We made a lot of videos while not on the course and I have laughed all morning at them. Some I was unable to post due to bad language and some of these have bad language in them. I hope you all enjoy.

[video=youtube;LTpAOAeJx-s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTpAOAeJx-s[/video]

God I miss TMC. I have a bunch of Mini Golf videos I can add to this thread later on tonight
So many funny memories of that weekend.

This will be fun to check out this evening!

There are quite a few I couldnt put up due to over use of bad language. I mean, there is some bad language in these but the ones I didnt put up were HORRIBLE!! They were hilarious though. I bet TC got a little nervous when he saw this go up....hahahhaha

Too bad you guys weren't having much fun. :thumb:

Awesome collection of videos here One-T, thanks so much for posting them and letting the rest of share in the crazy fun you all had.

LOL - great stuff Overton! Don't fall asleep with these guys around....

Awesome collection of videos here One-T, thanks so much for posting them and letting the rest of share in the crazy fun you all had.

your welcome, I waited for a while to not take anything away from the event itself...I hope other people who have videos follow suit. I know CG has us at Putt Putt and we announce everyone on the first tee.

Hahaha. I want to go back to TMC. I miss everyone. Lol at TC being nervous when this thread popped up!

John Deere Tappin...

There are quite a few I couldnt put up due to over use of bad language. I mean, there is some bad language in these but the ones I didnt put up were HORRIBLE!! They were hilarious though. I bet TC got a little nervous when he saw this go up....hahahhaha

lmao. +10000

Put those on youtube and throw up a link with a warning? I want to see the potty mouth ones!:bomb:

These are great 1T. Love all the trash talk. If that first one was able to be posted, I cant imagine how much there are in the others. We need to cut a generic beep button into those vids so they can be posted.

Never thought I'd see CoolBreeze drinking a Bud Light
Never noticed how much TC looks like Roy from The Office

Put those on youtube and throw up a link with a warning? I want to see the potty mouth ones!:bomb:

If everyone who was in TMC replies to this or lets me know its ok I will

These are great 1T. Love all the trash talk. If that first one was able to be posted, I cant imagine how much there are in the others. We need to cut a generic beep button into those vids so they can be posted.

Never thought I'd see CoolBreeze drinking a Bud Light
Never noticed how much TC looks like Roy from The Office

dude, the first one is NOTHING compared to the others...we had just started drinking in the first one

Good times. I'm laughing and reliving it all over again.

I miss you guys!

TC in the Breez sleeper video was hilarious. Also, when SethO darts his eyes open after sleeping, hahahahahah

dude, the first one is NOTHING compared to the others...we had just started drinking in the first one

I'm going to dig out my wife's macbook pro and see if I can figure out the beep button on imovie. I'm a newb tho, so no promises. Working from home this week = lots of THP time.

Thanks for sharing they were fun to watch

Glad to see you all had a good time!!!

haha. The tame moments. Gotta love having video cameras around.

I can't watch these from work now. UGH!!!

HAHA, I'm not nervous. Put it up dude!

Nice videos, man we're all like a bunch of idiots when that camera starts rolling...oh wait, that's just me. I have a video from mini golf that I'll get posted up.

HAHAHAHAHA, I cannooot wait to watch this. but man, I got a little nervous too haha.

Back