The Morgan Cup After Hours

The sad thing is: we have like 50 more videos.

*cue the music* song and dance!

hahha

smalls bumped the Drag Putt thread and it made me think of this thread. I hope everyone that is attending the Morgan Cup goes through and watches some of these.

I bumped it but Hawk provided the link to it.

The fact that only a few of the number of videos actually taken were posted tells me how much fun it really was. Much like the first night of the outing at our villa.

Nice bump Dean, there were some great videos in here last year. Looking forward to continuing the tradition this year!!

The fact that only a few of the number of videos actually taken were posted tells me how much fun it really was. Much like the first night of the outing at our villa.

that's a good way of putting it. I have some pics from that night too that can't be posted.

Just a heads up that I will have my flip cam with me as much as possible. Don't do it if you don't want there to be a video of it! hahaha

Expect to see this populated when people get back!

I still want to post some of the old ones...haha

Just watched every video! That was freaking awesome

I don't recall seeing this thread last year. Maybe I'll use some of my free time tonight to browse through it.

I just watched all of these again...I remember seeing them last year.,.but I think they maybe funnier now..haha

I hope there is a putt putt course close by this year :D

I just watched all of these again...I remember seeing them last year.,.but I think they maybe funnier now..haha

I hope there is a putt putt course close by this year :D
If there is a putt putt course I can promise you I would only partake in one round

If there is a putt putt course I can promise you I would only partake in one round

yeah who had the idea of playing 2 rounds? It was freaking hot

yeah who had the idea of playing 2 rounds? It was freaking hot
Yeah, those mist machines helped a ton...pfft

Putt putt sure cut into our victory celebration time last year.

Yeah there are a couple of you guys in those putt putt videos that I don't think would have continued much longer at the victory celebration...LOL

Back