The Morgan Cup After Hours

I wish we had coolbreeze's waking up part on video, that was even better.

I kniow, I was waiting for it, I forgot we turned it off

Put it up if you can find it One-T. I vaguely remember waking up and then trying to figure out what the heck was going on.

your welcome, I waited for a while to not take anything away from the event itself...I hope other people who have videos follow suit. I know CG has us at Putt Putt and we announce everyone on the first tee.

I have tons- great thread idea man. I was lterally without Internet for like 12 days. I have some good putt putt vids and pictures. I'll upload asap

You fall asleep at one outing and you are labeled for life.

Haha we got SW really good last year huh Seth lmao!

Haha we got SW really good last year huh Seth lmao!

hahaha, we sure did! Heck, you guys got me too. With setho's Owl headcover thing.

hahaha, we sure did! Heck, you guys got me too. With setho's Owl headcover thing.

Classic Pics!!!

Put it up if you can find it One-T. I vaguely remember waking up and then trying to figure out what the heck was going on.

we didnt record it

I have tons- great thread idea man. I was lterally without Internet for like 12 days. I have some good putt putt vids and pictures. I'll upload asap

I have been waiting for these

Here's a video I grabbed at mini golf, our group was the first group out for our 2nd round, that means we were the 4 worst players of the first round, but really I think they miscalculated our scorecards, we were all solid on that 2nd round, something like -24 won our group.

hahahahaha

hahahahaha
I love how you're just behind Mrs Biggsy just waving and carrying on trying to get on camera. That was fun....freakin' hot though...but a lot of fun. Big props to CG13 for winning the Mini Golf challenge that night!

haha I love all the mini golf videos we took. That was a blast! Though 36 holes was insane, it was freaking hot out there

awesome Jake, the putt putt was so much fun

awesome Jake, the putt putt was so much fun
If they had a beer cart it would have been a little better. We had a good start going then had to stop for 36 holes of intense mini golf competition.

If they had a beer cart it would have been a little better. We had a good start going then had to stop for 36 holes of intense mini golf competition.

that night could have gotten ugly if we didn't decide to go play mini golf. Heck I think Lucas, Coolbreeze, Belbs, you, and I were well on our way to a rough morning.

that night could have gotten ugly if we didn't decide to go play mini golf. Heck I think Lucas, Coolbreeze, Belbs, you, and I were well on our way to a rough morning.
For sure. I might still be wandering around Orlando looking for the airport if we didn't stop to mini golf. That was a blessing in disguise for sure.

Yeah, and I had a long drive the next morning. I'm very thankful for putt putt.

hahaha... I loved putt putt. It was a good break because that trip home would've been a lot longer.

This is why TMC was such a success...these guys right here. Love the videos.

i've got 3 hole in ones, effin amazing... lol

Great videos. I miss tmc as well. Can we go back?

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

heres one clutch player:
DDEC

first tee shot in the Inaugural Morgan Cup

and

first putt in the Morgan Cup putt putt

and guess what happens......

Back