The Morgan Cup After Hours

haha now that's an Ace under pressure! Great putt ddec!!

I think I'm just going to put the video of coolbreeze sleeping on an continuous loop, I don't know why I found it so funny, but I couldn't stop laughing!

Of course ddec made a hole-in-one, he's such a smooth operator. He carried my butt around Reunion for a good while during that first round.

It's all b/c of his pre shot routine!

Of course ddec made a hole-in-one, he's such a smooth operator. He carried my butt around Reunion for a good while during that first round.

that was on the first hole too. I think CG may have it on video.
I don't think I carried you around Reunion friend.

Wow what a skimmer: I clearly missed the video was already posted....

Dean is clutch!

DDec worked that putt putt course over!

Great freakin' putt ddec!

I love Jake in the background

"Just hit the ball dude"
"If you don't get a hole in 1 you suck"
"I'm going to call him in the water"

Then Tmex saying "Deans going to choke"

You guys are champs I couldn't hang, I had to pass out.

Valid point. I hate you.

well, i love you!

Hahaha typical Team Hackers. If I recall DirtyDawg also had to eat in our match or he can't perform. Lol

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

yeah, the guys eats a half a burger for dinner then wonders why he crapped out in his second round. He should have bought more 10th tee bars.

Hahaha typical Team Hackers. If I recall DirtyDawg also had to eat in our match or he can't perform. Lol

He was having some blood sugar issues. Poor DJ!

I love Jake in the background

"Just hit the ball dude"
"If you don't get a hole in 1 you suck"
"I'm going to call him in the water"

Then Tmex saying "Deans going to choke"
I figured if I predicted enough different scenarios I couldn't possibly get it wrong. For the record, I did not get a hole in 1 on that hole, so I in fact suck.

He was having some blood sugar issues. Poor DJ!

haha I grabbed a snickers at the turn on Sunday and was thinking of Staples.

haha I grabbed a snickers at the turn on Sunday and was thinking of Staples.

He really was playing like Betty White out there until AD gave him a bar if some sort.

He really was playing like Betty White out there until AD gave him a bar if some sort.

He got that bar on that Par 5, 14 i think. You then proceed to hit a monster drive and left yourself with 108 out for your second. It was at that point, I knew we were screwed. Bar none, the best display of driving I've ever seen. I played behind you that morning and you weren't hitting the ball near as accurately. WTF man?

hahah here's Yoccos - man love the shirt -and the humour on 1

lol! Yoccos needed a belly putter.

He got that bar on that Par 5, 14 i think. You then proceed to hit a monster drive and left yourself with 108 out for your second. It was at that point, I knew we were screwed. Bar none, the best display of driving I've ever seen. I played behind you that morning and you weren't hitting the ball near as accurately. WTF man?

I still laugh every time I think about the morning round on Saturday. Ddec and I are on the 5th tee, and biggsy and belbs drive up in their cart. I turn around and ask them "what are you guys doing here?" because we finished on the 4th green and they were just hitting their tee shots. biggsy then says "both of us hit our tee shots OB so we just conceded the hole." I just started laughing, because I figured that was going to happen at least once with that pairing. Luckily for me, belbs was more accurate in the afternoon match.

Robert Garrigus has swamp ass.....from P4B. hahahaha

I honestly believe that was because I was over swinging in the morning as I knew Biggsy was there. Afternoon was my own ball. I only lost 2 balls that Saturday I believe. ;). Both in the morning round.

I'll gladly give you a rematch any time.

Back