The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going back to the EVO 3D thank you. :)

He will go much easier on you if you would just go get an IPhone already

Look, I'm a Paradisian through and through. I will not turn my back on the team you know this!

OEM is honored as well. He told me it was going to be very nice to play an honorary member of team hackers.

Is the revolution so real that the shakeups at

The Elite 4
Colonel Punishment & His Merry Men
The Fighting Moles
Tiger Woods Bike Seats

have really taken their toll? Who knew? Poor Yoc-T is left sitting on an island.
Huh? What did I miss? I was out doing my daily walks across hot coals in the parking lot. Man those suck, but they're going to toughen me up dammit.

Look, I'm a Hacker through and through. I have had to look into the witness protection program after hearing some things and seeing these big calved guys with sunburns hanging outside my house all day!

Keeping it real!

Didn't you just tell me 20 minutes ago you weren't going back to the 3D? You confuse me

Guys there is an Android thread.

I know this is crazy and completely unrelated, but I'm leaving now to go play golf. I'll catch up with you guys later.

I know this is crazy and completely unrelated, but I'm leaving now to go play golf. I'll catch up with you guys later.

looking forward to your score in the what did you shoot today thread. Make sure you include slope and rating

looking forward to your score in the what did you shoot today thread. Make sure you include slope and rating

Did you just call out your teammate for playing 65/104 courses?

LOL, that's generous for Jake's course dude.

no way dude. Jake plays nothing easier than 79/151

I love slope and rating smack. You courses slope is so easy, Yoccos could play it.

Is the revolution so real that the shakeups at

The Elite 4
Colonel Punishment & His Merry Men
The Fighting Moles
Tiger Woods Bike Seats

have really taken their toll? Who knew? Poor Yoc-T is left sitting on an island.

Sounds like some good FFL team names. Where's Bridges?

THey are one now. It is called Yoc-T.

WOW, I missed a lot today while working. So which parts of each are we talking about? Is it a shorter, but thin, darker skinned idea, with a pop'ed collar? Then you have the rest of the body to think of......

He joined team paradise and disappeared again.

Hmmmm. Bridges and the boss have never been on at the same time. They both use a lot of the same words. Conspiracy? I think not.
Well it prolly is...lolz

WOW, I missed a lot today while working. So which parts of each are we talking about? Is it a shorter, but thin, darker skinned idea, with a pop'ed collar? Then you have the rest of the body to think of......

disturbing image

hahahaha, so true. Hopefully bama, OG, rhino, Va Vince, and Jacob Robertson get their daily post in here for the day.

I did not want to let down capt. meme (again) so here is my daily post:

Go Team Paradise!!!!!

That is all....

I did not want to let down capt. meme (again) so here is my daily post:

Go Team Paradise!!!!!

That is all....

Very nice of you to support biggsy like that.

The Dream Team ( Paradise) is gonna put a whupping on the Scream Machine (Hackers). Why Scream Machine = Hackers. The Hackers are going to be running and hollering for mercy come one hot summer Sunday in August coming very soon :beat-up:

I'm drinking a bud light now. Team Paradise or The Professionals. That is all...

The Dream Team ( Paradise) is gonna put a whupping on the Scream Machine (Hackers). Why Scream Machine = Hackers. The Hackers are going to be running and hollering for mercy come one hot summer Sunday in August coming very soon :beat-up:

Here ya go OG. I want you to leave this by yourself during your nap after dinner. As soon as something good comes to you, write it down. Because this is becoming embarrassing.

notepad-with-pencil-of-spiral-binding.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back