The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, because if there is one team slacking here, its Team Hackers right? You must feel as though you are rooting for paint drying. :alien:

Dude I try, I am sure Paradise is out playing/practicing. What kind of news does Mr. Mole have?

Wow, this thread just topped 20,000 posts. Nice.

Dude I try, I am sure Paradise is out playing/practicing. What kind of news does Mr. Mole have?

We dont share that information with Paradisians.

AD loves Bud Light...
DSCF1761.jpg

For the record, I was taste testing...comparing the Bud Light to the Miller Light. After two of each I can confirm, both taste like water.

For the record, I was taste testing...comparing the Bud Light to the Miller Light. After two of each I can confirm, both taste like water.

Taste tested, AD approved!

Disclaimer: The original thread with this picture states that AD had 1 drink and yet he had his picture next to all these cans.

Team Hackers Beer of Choice....

slide_10447_138965_large.jpg

ddec is such a stalker.

I don't approve of disrespecting the watery beers. I think of drinking beers much like team paradise thinks of fans. Quantity over quality all day.

And the drink of choice for paradise fans :devil:

hpgm1906_125.gif

Taste tested, AD approved!

Disclaimer: The original thread with this picture states that AD had 1 drink and yet he had his picture next to all these cans.

Four cans of light beer are the same as one real drink, right?

ddec is such a stalker.

No kidding Hawk, Ddec wasn't even there...that's about as bad as someone stealing photos off someone else's Facebook page...oh wait, they did that too.

And the drink of choice for paradise fans :devil:

hpgm1906_125.gif

LOL.......not....

weak
adjective, -er, -est.
1. not strong; liable to yield, break, or collapse under pressure or strain; fragile; frail: a weak fortress; a weak spot in armor. Team Hackers on August 19th

2. lacking in bodily strength or healthy vigor, as from age or sickness; feeble; infirm: a weak old man; weak eyes. Team Hackers on August 20th

3. not having much political strength, governing power, or authority: a weak nation; a weak ruler. Team Hackers Captain, TC

4. lacking in force, potency, or efficacy; impotent, ineffectual, or inadequate: weak sunlight; a weak wind. Team Hackers late substitute, JB

5. lacking in rhetorical or creative force or effectiveness: a weak reply to the charges; one of the author's weakest novels. Team Hacker Supporter Hawk

Wow. You pulled out the big fonts and 'not'. Way to go!

LOL.......not....

weak
adjective, -er, -est.
1. not strong; liable to yield, break, or collapse under pressure or strain; fragile; frail: a weak fortress; a weak spot in armor. Team Hackers on August 19th

2. lacking in bodily strength or healthy vigor, as from age or sickness; feeble; infirm: a weak old man; weak eyes. Team Hackers on August 20th

3. not having much political strength, governing power, or authority: a weak nation; a weak ruler. Team Hackers Captain, TC

4. lacking in force, potency, or efficacy; impotent, ineffectual, or inadequate: weak sunlight; a weak wind. Team Hackers late substitute, JB

5. lacking in rhetorical or creative force or effectiveness: a weak reply to the charges; one of the author's weakest novels. Team Hacker Supporter Hawk

Only when you asked to hold it because you thought it would look gigantic in your gnome like hand.
Remember? When I told you it was going to cost you an extra 18%....

welchs.gif

Bama, don't act like you care who wins the MC. You've found another place to passively complain. Don't worry. Left handers were allowed in the MC! We haven't slighted one this entire time :devil:

Bama, don't act like you care who wins the MC. You've found another place to passively complain. Don't worry. Left handers were allowed in the MC! We haven't slighted one this entire time :devil:

They even let a lefty Canadian in, however, we are regarded higher than lefty midgets.

Only when you were holding it because you thought it would look gigantic in your own hand.
Remember? When I told you it was going to cost me an extra $18 to rent the microscope....

Got started on that Hackers Beer a little early this morning, huh JB...??
I think you may be experiencing what you claim OG has all the time...

No worries...FIFY

Jimmy-Clausen1.jpg
Microscope.jpg

They even let a lefty Canadian in, however, we are regarded higher than lefty midgets.

We let the Canadian thing slide because you didn't come to the outing and act like it was a personal insult that we didn't offer to change your diaper for you.

Got started on that Hackers Beer a little early this morning, huh JB...??
I think you may be experiencing what you claim OG has all the time...

No worries...FIFY

Jimmy-Clausen1.jpg
Microscope.jpg

You are a rookie clearly. If you are going to fify something, you may not want to still have a unit in your hand. :egyptian:
Clearly your new nickname should be handy smurf.

LOL that the best you got TC....???
In case you did not realize, we were talking about the butt whoopin your team is going to take in the near future...not stuff from the past...

Besides..I sent you your so called "whinings"....uh..sorry...winnings after the trip.....

Oh...and the ammish beard is once again coming in nicely

We let the Canadian thing slide because you didn't come to the outing and act like it was a personal insult that we didn't offer to change your diaper for you.

Yoccos changed it, he was very gentle.

Hey guys, I was just wondering who everybody is in the morgan cup so that way when i read the pairings i will know who each person is since they don't list usernames, thanks! (sorry I haven't been around here long enough to know whe everyone is :D )
Team Hackers
Lucas Calloway
Andrew Aurand
Ryan Staples
Ben Kember
Donne Willingham
Matthew Buemi
Jarrod Krug
Kevin McNiel

Team Paradise
John Biggs
Kevin Dunn
Ryan Belbin
Jason Kunze
Jarret Calloway
Amol Yajnik
Dean DeCrescenzo
Marc Gradillas

Well, damn. I was just going to ask bama to name the members of the team he loves so much. You know, since that's the reason he's posting here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back