The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm drinking a bud light now. Team Paradise or The Professionals. That is all...

What??? You have been hanging around Yoc-T too much

Here ya go OG. I want you to leave this by yourself during your nap after dinner. As soon as something good comes to you, write it down. Because this is becoming embarrassing.

notepad-with-pencil-of-spiral-binding.jpg

Just wrote this down. Your El Capatan TCO, from the CIA, wanted to hear from some quality Paradise supporters so there ya go. Boom :golf2: Home Run !

Just wrote this down. Your El Capatan TCO, from the CIA, wanted to hear from some quality Paradise supporters so there ya go. Boom :golf2: Home Run !

Yeah your right OG. For a Paradisian, that is really high quality. :comp:

Yeah your right OG. For a Paradisian, that is really high quality. :comp:

I disagree, I expect at least 5 smilies per OG post. One just isn't cutting it.

IMAG0585.jpg

That looks like the box of victory you guys are fixing to open on them Hackers pretty soon :golf2:

As one too many would say, 4 hackers are playing clubs from essentially the same box. :D

Tappin' in support of Team Hackers!

I admit it. I stink at trash talk (unless it involves OG of course). I just want you guys to know that I'm in here every day laughing at your smack talk and videos and I'm very excited for all of you playing in the MC. I'm kind of like GG when it comes to trash talk. It's just uncomfortable for me to partake in it. I guess it's a girl thing.

I really enjoyed the thread showing off the new staff bags. They are awesome. CG13's post in that thread was really awesome and I could feel every bit of his emotion describing what this event means to him. The sponsors are really bringing it BIG time. Just like TEAM HACKERS! They are going to bring it BIG time!

I admit it. I stink at trash talk (unless it involves OG of course). I just want you guys to know that I'm in here every day laughing at your smack talk and videos and I'm very excited for all of you playing in the MC. I'm kind of like GG when it comes to trash talk. It's just uncomfortable for me to partake in it. I guess it's a girl thing.

I really enjoyed the thread showing off the new staff bags. They are awesome. CG13's post in that thread was really awesome and I could feel every bit of his emotion describing what this event means to him. The sponsors are really bringing it BIG time. Just like TEAM HACKERS! They are going to bring it BIG time!

Were glad to have you here in any shape KB! It's people like you who make this place so special.

Just opened another bud light, Team Paradise. That is all...

Just opened another bud light, Team Paradise. That is all...

Bud Light and Team Paradise belong in the same sentence. Both are watered down crappy versions of the real thing

Bud Light and Team Paradise belong in the same sentence. Both are watered down crappy versions of the real thing

Yorkems friend alive in the thread again.

He also seems to like shoes with lights on them. Very fancy!

lol good to see you in here again. Hate watered down versions.

lol good to see you in here again. Hate watered down versions.

I heard Yoc-T is a watered down version of Yoccos and One-T. Any truth to that?

I heard Yoc-T is a watered down version of Yoccos and One-T. Any truth to that?

Yep, thats true, but his angry alter ego Mex-T will take you down ese!

We may have to check the emails to verify.

Was the character in the video game Dig Dug a mole? Any truth that that character is a member of Team Paradise?

That made me laugh Chunks, keep up the good work for those hackers.

Yeah, because if there is one team slacking here, its Team Hackers right? You must feel as though you are rooting for paint drying. :alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back