The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been a great game to watch so far and its only getting better.

hahahaha, soon as I say that atl scores. DOH!

Id love if the Falcons could pull this off! Step it up D

My browns win IN indy?! Colts browns is always closer than expected score wise, but for the browns to put it away really speaks to manning's importance.

That loss to cincy in week 1 will haunt my browns.

Terrible drop by Maclin.

Dunta Robinson needs to be suspended for about 6 games. He's obviously a headhunter and money doesn't affect these clowns.

Terrible drop by Maclin.

Dunta Robinson needs to be suspended for about 6 games. He's obviously a headhunter and money doesn't affect these clowns.

Agreed. It wasn't a bad hit BUT IT IS NOT NEEDED AT ALL.

wasn't a bad hit? When I played I was taught to lead with my shoulder. He clearly led with his head. That's a bad hit in my book. Now, he may just not realize, or not know better, but it was definitely a bad hit.

wasn't a bad hit? When I played I was taught to lead with my shoulder. He clearly led with his head. That's a bad hit in my book. Now, he may just not realize, or not know better, but it was definitely a bad hit.

It wasn't as bad as what he did last year, it could have been worse is my point. Bad tackle but not a bad hit.

He's also a repeat offender. Money doesn't affect these people. They need to stand on the sidelines to get the point through their head.

I liked how the Eagles looked with Kafka in there. It was like a metamorphosis.

Kevin

He's also a repeat offender. Money doesn't affect these people. They need to stand on the sidelines to get the point through their head.

Money wont stop these guys I completely agree. If you want stuff to change start suspending people lengthy amounts without pay and see if the "dirty" hits go down.. not sure how else you can enforce it

Kafka looks impressive as a 3rd string QB

Wow, didn't get to watch any games today except the falcons and eagles. I'm glad the broncos squeaked out a win. I thought the falcons game was good and agree the headhunter hit was uncalled for. Its time to sit that Guy before he permanently injures someone. I was so hoping the niners were gonna pull out the win but oh well. Hopefully ill have fewer distractions next Sunday.

There should be parades. Mike Vick stunk!
The unbeatable team lost.
Its a freaking miracle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back