The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me have my moment Hanks!:mad-tongue:

Couple things concern me. While Romo looks good he does look like the same Romo. Hopefully this changes as the season starts because he needs to take this team far this year. He's running out of time IMO. The contract issue with Gurode. Costa got hurt and Gurode is in limbo. Not good for a young line but I do like going younger sooner then later. But this should have been taken care of weeks ago. The defense looks like the same big play giving up unit we've seen year after year. And Newman isnt even playing.

sorry....you can go back to your room filled with candles and Romo's jock hanging on the wall

Dude I'm old school. I've got incense and Don Meredith's jock:beauty:

Brees and the saints looked in midseason form last night. And Ingram looks good too.

They did look good but they also played the Raiders.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

They did look good but they also played the Raiders.

That's true. The raiders could even make last years panthers look good.

That's true. The raiders could even make last years panthers look good.

The raiders have Terrelle Pryor, after going 0-5 he will then take over and they won't lose.

Spoiler
JK this guy sucks

Ingram did look good. I hate the RB by committee in New Orleans.

Ingram did look good. I hate the RB by committee in New Orleans.

He did. But they're one of those teams that you can't rely on any one of their rb's. But Ingram will be the best of the bunch.

He did. But they're one of those teams that you can't rely on any one of their rb's. But Ingram will be the best of the bunch.

I can see him eventually being the featured back.

Does anyone know of any sites to stream games? I am a Falcons fan in NJ and used to watch all the games on MyP2P but it appears the site has gone down. It has been down for a week or so now. Does anyone know of any other sites? Before you tell me to get Direct TV, I live in an apartment and cannot get any satellite provider.

Thanks,

DR

Does anyone know of any sites to stream games? I am a Falcons fan in NJ and used to watch all the games on MyP2P but it appears the site has gone down. It has been down for a week or so now. Does anyone know of any other sites? Before you tell me to get Direct TV, I live in an apartment and cannot get any satellite provider.

Thanks,

DR

Espn360.com

Works quite well.

...just tap it in...

Thanks,

DR

Find a buddy who has Sunday ticket. Buy him a slingbox, have him hook it up on a TV that isnt his main TV, and watch away. 2 of my buddies went in on one for me, they use it every sunday, and tell me they use it to watch alot of golf during the rest of the year (especially the majors).

Espn360.com

Works quite well.

...just tap it in...

That doesnt show the Falcons games, only the game that happens to be on ESPN.

Find a buddy who has Sunday ticket. Buy him a slingbox, have him hook it up on a TV that isnt his main TV, and watch away. 2 of my buddies went in on one for me, they use it every sunday, and tell me they use it to watch alot of golf during the rest of the year (especially the majors).

Was hoping for a simpler solution. Do anyone know of a different site for the streaming of NFL games?

Was hoping for a simpler solution. Do anyone know of a different site for the streaming of NFL games?

Sign up for DirecTV and the NFL Ticket is free this year. And then you get the app and online games included.

alli gotta say is .......... DREAM TEAM

Sign up for DirecTV and the NFL Ticket is free this year. And then you get the app and online games included.

I cannot get Direct TV or any other satellite provided because I live in an apartment.

I cannot get Direct TV or any other satellite provided because I live in an apartment.

Oh right, stupid apartments. Hated that about apartments.

Man, Andy Dalton is gonna make Carson Palmer a forgotten man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back