The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game feels like a lot bigger defeat than juts 13 points.

Poor Cutler. This is why I can't THP during games. Or lately. Trying to bait Bears fans. Too many cliques in the nfl thread.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Poor Cutler. This is why I can't THP during games. Or lately. Trying to bait Bears fans. Too many cliques in the nfl thread.

But I love chatting with you.

I seriously think I've had it.

With who, the Bears, or Cutler, or both, or Packer fans?

As a loud mouthed Packer fan, it is really easy to talk trash when the proper team is winning.

Just put on your Bears pajamas and crawl into bed under your Cutler Bighead poster and all will be better tomorrow.

Just put on your Bears pajamas and crawl into bed under your Cutler Bighead poster and all will be better tomorrow.

I've never liked you I don't think :)

We Packers fans took a beating goodnaturedly last week I thought.

Kevin

We Packers fans took a beating goodnaturedly last week I thought.

Kevin

You know what it is, its the ones that have no clue that talk like they do or Broncos fans. God they're effing annoying. Jilted.

You know what it is, its the ones that have no clue that talk like they do or Broncos fans. God they're effing annoying. Jilted.

I feel as the only other Packer fan in the thread tonight, that this was directed at me. I'm ok with it.

Woodson with a heck of a zinger after the game on Cutler. Paraphrasing the last part, as the reporter asked a followup question and I didn't hear all of it while typing. "We just have to get in position. Jay'll throw us the ball. The proof is in the pudding."

I've never liked you I don't think :)

I'll be here Monday for payback good sir.

I feel as the only other Packer fan in the thread tonight, that this was directed at me. I'm ok with it.

No. Not at all. Believe me. I'm venting right now in general. Not that you're waiting on wait I say.

Well I still Tmex is the greatest.

Well that game sure didnt go how I thought it might. Goes to show how much stock you can put into the week 1 games sometimes. So we have the Bears looking like the Cardinals in week 2, I wonder who else is going to reverse ship from a good or bad week 1? Ravens maybe? Broncos?

Well that game sure didnt go how I thought it might. Goes to show how much stock you can put into the week 1 games sometimes. So we have the Bears looking like the Cardinals in week 2, I wonder who else is going to reverse ship from a good or bad week 1? Ravens maybe? Broncos?

Uh, Cowboys maybe?

I doubt the Ravens will look bad they are playing Philly.

I doubt the Ravens will look bad they are playing Philly.

I think Philly is one of those teams we could see reverse ship. They are simply too good of a team to play that bad all season.

Uh, Cowboys maybe?

Unfortunately you may be right. Huge division game to kick off the season and then play in a tough road spot. Tough defense too. Cowboys could be in trouble. How they play in this game, specifically the defense will tell me a lot about this years team.

I think Philly is one of those teams we could see reverse ship. They are simply too good of a team to play that bad all season.

I hope so but Vick better get his head out of his arse.

Over under on how many times dez gets arrested this season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back