The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over under on how many times dez gets arrested this season

I dont think he gets arrested at all this season. He needs the money too bad.

Unfortunately you may be right. Huge division game to kick off the season and then play in a tough road spot. Tough defense too. Cowboys could be in trouble. How they play in this game, specifically the defense will tell me a lot about this years team.

The Greatest LB in the history of the NFL should have no issues man handling an undersized rookie QB.

The Greatest LB in the history of the NFL should have no issues man handling an undersized rookie QB.

Good point. At least 5 sacks for Spencer in this game.

I just saw something about the Ravens and them playing well the first week of the season....the last 4 seasons or so where they've come out and played well in a week 1 win they've flopped in week 2.....could be why Philly is a 2pt favorite even after how bad they played and how good the Ravens looked

I doubt the Ravens will look bad they are playing Philly.

High ankle sprains are not good.

I do think the Cowboys get the W Kmac. I fear the Panthers start the season 0-2

I do think the Cowboys get the W Kmac. I fear the Panthers start the season 0-2

Rooting for the boyz, but man Seattle is tough at home and they got a real good coach.

Dez needs to be involved and Witten healthy should put them over the top. Ogle tree is not a stud - that was a fluke . Laurent Robinson was a better wr

Rooting for the boyz, but man Seattle is tough at home and they got a real good coach.

Dez needs to be involved and Witten healthy should put them over the top. Ogle tree is not a stud - that was a fluke . Laurent Robinson was a better wr

I knew I liked you. I agree, I think Seattle is always a tough spot to play

Romo isn't the holder this week, we should be fine hehe

In all honesty if Murray plays well the boys win. Romo is great with time, and the running game will keep Seattle honest if it is good

Kmac, you live near Philly. Wtf is up with DeSean Jackson? One day he's playing the next he's not, and now he's a gameday decision. How frustrating.

Panthers Cam on NFL Network right now.

No idea dude. I don't watch Philly news or listen to their radio. He's a sissy I guess.

The Terror Invitational at Winagamie Golf Club. That's in Outagamie County.

Yesterday's perch needs to go.

Kervin

The Terror Invitational at Winagamie Golf Club. That's in Outagamie County.

Yesterday's perch needs to go.

Kervin

Your digestive system has you so confused you're in the wrong thread

Your digestive system has you so confused you're in the wrong thread

I just realized that and was coming back to edit.

Go Panthers!

Kevin

Make sure you count all the time outs...

Boyz should win this one handily, but then again I thought the Bears finally had the Packers number.

I hate the wait from now until 1.

I know. I have to find things to do until 1 or I will go crazy!

I know. I have to find things to do until 1 or I will go crazy!

It's annoying. I wish I could sleep later but that ain't gonna happen. Good games on today. I'm ready to get them started.

It's annoying. I wish I could sleep later but that ain't gonna happen. Good games on today. I'm ready to get them started.
This morning I am going to start cleaning out the DVR. The pre game shows are boring and it seems to eat up the time.

Me too broski. Luckily we have to go to the store, then I'll vacuum the whole got dang house, drop the kids off and I need to trim the bushes too. The two bushes out front are like they just hit puberty again or something. All wild and out of control. Like Hawk eating at BWW's!!

Me too broski. Luckily we have to go to the store, then I'll vacuum the whole got dang house, drop the kids off and I need to trim the bushes too. The two bushes out front are like they just hit puberty again or something. All wild and out of control. Like Hawk eating at BWW's!!

LOL @ your bushes hitting puberty. We'll take the kids downtown this morning. It's awesome to go down there early and walk around when everything is still and quiet. I have a Setho coming over this evening to sleep on my couch so we got some cleaning to do hear as well.

Do the Panthers rebound well today? Did RG3 give them the blue print on how to lay wood against the Saints? I sure hope so.

Packing up the car to head to Metlife in a bit

Go GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGMEN!

LOL @ your bushes hitting puberty. We'll take the kids downtown this morning. It's awesome to go down there early and walk around when everything is still and quiet. I have a Setho coming over this evening to sleep on my couch so we got some cleaning to do hear as well.

Do the Panthers rebound well today? Did RG3 give them the blue print on how to lay wood against the Saints? I sure hope so.

Huge game dude. No one wants 0-2 to start the season. Panic mode sets in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back