The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luck has been more consistent imo than rg3

I don't think this is crazy to say, but Robert Griffen III has been every bit as impressive for me. I know RG3 has more losses and few numbers, but he has played pretty darn well this year.

Also, if I had to select a QB for this season and beyond, Luck is ahead of both Mannings, Brees, Rapistberger, and Brady.

I cant find the article again now, but there was an article that had a ton of stats that didn't bash RG3 at all but Lucks overall stats based on completion percentage (based on several different pass lengths), number of runs for first down, fumbles, etc., Luck had much more impressive stats. Most of RG3s passing yards come from short passes and a lot of work from receivers for yards after the catch. Luck hardly has any yards after catch, his pass yards are more based on passing downfield. Not diecounting that RG3 is not amazing as well, but I am very happy we took Luck over him

Man two perfect passes by Luck result in drops...those gotta be caught

I think RG III has played quite well, but in my opinion anyway, as of right now directly there is no comparison. Its nice to see both playing good football though.

You're right that Luck has been better, but RG3 has been pretty good this year.

You're right that Luck has been better, but RG3 has been pretty good this year.

Sure has. I think he has the potential to be darn good.

Completely ridiculous that the Patriots crowd is booing Vinatieri. Shows that sports fans are really just rooting for laundry.

Completely ridiculous that the Patriots crowd is booing Vinatieri. Shows that sports fans are really just rooting for laundry.

I say this as a Packers fan. But Boston area sports fans are probably the most delusional fans in sports.

I say this as a Packers fan. But Boston area sports fans are probably the most delusional fans in sports.

Probably could put Philly and New York fans in the same conversation.

Probably could put Philly and New York fans in the same conversation.

Philly and New York fans expect their teams to be good. Boston fans believe their teams are better than they actually are.

But that is an outside observation.

wow this is really a long one

Had the leg, just a little left

lol at Coach Garrett talking to his team after their game talking about a huge win for the team. They just beat the Browns! lol, they SHOULD have won that game by a lot more than that!

Watching the Raiders. I would think with Al Davis gone they would finally retire #32. What a knock against Marcus Allen.

How are the Broncos doing? Can someone update me please?

lol at Coach Garrett talking to his team after their game talking about a huge win for the team. They just beat the Browns! lol, they SHOULD have won that game by a lot more than that!

Hey it's 2 wins in a row....we will take it....the Cowboys schedule looks pretty favorable over the next 4 or 5 games....they could go on a run...if they could get some people healthy.

Saints up 28-7. Can't believe we have a big lead. Knowing this team we'll probably make it close at the end

That kick return really hurt the Colts, other than that they are playing well, just need to make a stop here so the Pats don't get too far ahead.

Thanks for the Broncos update Smalls

Saints up 28-7. Can't believe we have a big lead. Knowing this team we'll probably make it close at the end

They are playing Oakland. Of course they have a big lead.

Come on, by now you know when the Pats have a 3rd and long they are running a screen or a cross route to Edelman or Welker

Johnson and Blackmon went absolutely HAM today. Wow. Over 500 yards combined and a TD each.

Colts really need a stop here

Watching the Raiders. I would think with Al Davis gone they would finally retire #32. What a knock against Marcus Allen.

It's because he turned his back on the Raiders and went to some garbage team in the mid west to replace the over rated Nigerian Nightmare.

I would like to see it retired as well so would Reagan

They are playing Oakland. Of course they have a big lead.

We did lose to KC at home blowing an 18 point lead in the 2nd half so I never know what to expect from this team

It's because he turned his back on the Raiders and went to some garbage team in the mid west to replace the over rated Nigerian Nightmare.

I would like to see it retired as well so would Reagan
He didn't turn his back on them. They pushed him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back