The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colts need a stop here or it could become out of reach

This is starting to get ugly, o line has been awful the second half

These afternoon games are getting out of hand.

Saints surprisingly holding onto their big lead... 38-10! Who Dat!

Oh man this is getting ugly.

Super psyched my Pats are destroying the Colts. Super sad my fantasy quarterback is helping them do so.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

I'm ready for Pagano to come back and revamp the defense, this is horrible. I think the Pats punted once maybe? Completely wide open guys all day.

This is like what we will see if there is an ND/Bama National Championship in college football

Wow the Colts just Wow

I did pretty good on my picks so far today, just missing on St. Louis at this point. Only the Denver game could be an issue in the PM games.

Well then, Byron Leftwich came to play...

Can't believe the Saints have got it back to .500 at 5-5 after starting the season 0-4.

I see the Steelers are going with the throwback uni's again...

Something is wrong with my tv. The Steelers are looking like blurry convicts, are we sure rapistberger isn't playing in his future uniform?

Something is wrong with my tv. The Steelers are looking like blurry convicts, are we sure rapistberger isn't playing in his future uniform?

Every time I hear that name I get a chuckle. Surprised to see the throwbacks again so soon.

Lol, fitting. I thought bumble bees.

Every time I hear that name I get a chuckle. Surprised to see the throwbacks again so soon.
So a local radio station played "woman say the darn'dest things about sports". After they wore the bumble bee unis last time they had one from a lady who was asking if it was a prison game on tv... The uniforms are so awful.

Well that was a nice run back by Jacoby.

Haha Paulson (TE) catches a pass and the stands thinks it is Heath and does the chant. Must be the jerseys.

Does the NFL not realize that some throwbacks should just be left in the past. There is a reason on why they changed them in the first place

Does the NFL not realize that some throwbacks should just be left in the past. There is a reason on why they changed them in the first place
Lmao, I was just saying that with a buddy. These however take the cake on terrible uniforms. I think they were an SC Not top play last time they wore them.

Big rumors up here that Gronk broke his forearm in the 4th quarter today, not confirmed by the Patriots yet. Hernandez is also injured right now, will be interesting to see that offense without a good tight end on it.

Big rumors up here that Gronk broke his forearm in the 4th quarter today, not confirmed by the Patriots yet. Hernandez is also injured right now, will be interesting to see that offense without a good tight end on it.

SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter Sources: TE Rob Gronkowski broke his forearm during the Patriots win over the Colts.

Uh, yikes.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Wow, that could be huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back