The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTC, the Bears are getting a spanking, not that I'm complaining.....

So much for the Bears D!!!

Kaepernick can play. I watched him come into Mizzou as a Junior and embarrass the hell out of the Tigers. The Tigers kicked the crap out of the Nevada Wolfpack that day, but I came out of that game raving about the kid from Nevada that could do it all.

Did Gruden just say on MNF "You gotta be s***ting me" when Leonard Davis flashed out to be an eligible receiver? LOL. I rewound the DVR and I swear he said that.

Did Gruden just say on MNF "You gotta be s***ting me" when Leonard Davis flashed out to be an eligible receiver? LOL. I rewound the DVR and I swear he said that.

Haha dude I couldn't tell! It really sounds like it but my gf thinks he said kidding. Either way that's legit

Haha dude I couldn't tell! It really sounds like it but my gf thinks he said kidding. Either way that's legit

Kelly and I both thought he said it. I was laughing. I was like way to let it fly, Coach.

Justin and Aldon Smith (no relation) have earned a snow cone after tonight's game. Good lord. They have spent as much time in the Bears backfield as Campbell has.

Just switched to ESPN for the final 9:32.

If you were rooting for the Bears, you haven't missed much.

Yeah, I knew the score when I turned it. Jacqui likes the 49ers, so it's good here.

Marshall is on the Bears sideline, and it looked like him and Forte might have been having words. Marshall is such a head case.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

A very interesting game last night, looks like the Bears might be falling into the same route they took last year!

546891_10151223443604694_2029608115_n.jpg

The Jaguars may suck, but Paul Posluszny is a baller. Old school linebacker in every sense. Blood all over the face, still standing up Arian Foster and rejecting touchdowns at the goal line. Got to love that, at least.

20121118144720.jpg

xlarge.jpg

Loved Poz in Buffalo and when he played at Penn State. Couldn't match the offer the Jags gave him two years ago, we were in the middle of a 3-4 change and he wanted to go to a 4-3. Now that we're back in a 4-3, would love to still have him. He's such a beast. May not be the best MLB. But he's one of the grittiest and toughest.

Wow, that is one tough person right there. Wouldn't want to meet him in a dark alley for sure.

Loved Poz in Buffalo and when he played at Penn State. Couldn't match the offer the Jags gave him two years ago, we were in the middle of a 3-4 change and he wanted to go to a 4-3. Now that we're back in a 4-3, would love to still have him. He's such a beast. May not be the best MLB. But he's one of the grittiest and toughest.

Love Poz. Great guy, very good player, just an old school, tough (and sometimes broken) nosed linebacker. He even looks like one - big head, no neck, etc. Not much not to like about the guy. Need more pieces around him. If he were on a winning team he'd get Pro Bowl votes.

And just like that, Henne will finish out the year it looks like.

JB, a guy like Gabbert, coming from a spread offense at Mizzou, who basically only had to read half the field when making decisions. Wouldn't it have been beneficial for him to sit an entire year or two to get comfortable with a pro offense? I know he didn't start out as a starter, but hell. I think a year or two holding a clipboard would have done him (an multiple other QBs) wonders. Look at Aaron Rodgers as a perfect example. If he's thrown into the starting lineup his rookie year, I feel like he is not even close to the same QB that he is today.

JB, a guy like Gabbert, coming from a spread offense at Mizzou, who basically only had to read half the field when making decisions. Wouldn't it have been beneficial for him to sit an entire year or two to get comfortable with a pro offense? I know he didn't start out as a starter, but hell. I think a year or two holding a clipboard would have done him (an multiple other QBs) wonders. Look at Aaron Rodgers as a perfect example. If he's thrown into the starting lineup his rookie year, I feel like he is not even close to the same QB that he is today.

Of course it would. However when you have little talent (on team) and a big salary, and a team going no where, sometimes its best to sink or swim.

The Jaguars may suck, but Paul Posluszny is a baller. Old school linebacker in every sense. Blood all over the face, still standing up Arian Foster and rejecting touchdowns at the goal line. Got to love that, at least.

Reminds me of Cushing last year. He got bloody in literally 4 straight games (or more). It was time to break out the Brian Cushing drinking game. He bleeds, you drink.

Gabbert (shoulder and elbow) and Laurent Robinson (4th concussion of the season) both go to IR.

Gabbert was never inteded to play last season, but when Garrard lost it in the preseason (which we later learned was a back injury) and Luke McCown basically imploded, the team had nowhere else to turn than to play the rookie. You have to feel bad for the kid. He's a good guy, he's still only 23 years old, youngest "starter" in the league, works hard, practices well, watches a lot of film, wants to be good... just can't translate it onto the field in games.

Good lord Calvin Johnson is good. Still made the Bucs did not get him.

Good lord Calvin Johnson is good. Still made the Bucs did not get him.

My dad was just asking me how anyone could cover him with his size and speed combo. I said they don't.

The Lions are looking way better than I thought they would . I thought the Texans were gonna run away with this game

Sent from my stock TF101

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back