The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have full faith in Batch. Steel, you were probably a huge Batch fan last year when he came in and started 6-0 or whatever it was (may not have even been last year, I suck with dates). I hate that everyone says he sucks now.

That would've been when Ben was suspended. 2010.

Dennis Dixon started the first two weeks. Batch started weeks 3 and 4.

That would've been when Ben was suspended. 2010.

Dennis Dixon started the first two weeks. Batch started weeks 3 and 4.

I knew it was during the suspension, but I couldn't remember when. I can't even remember my mom's birthday haha. Dates aren't my thing.

Freeman with a very interesting series.

He seems like he has some extra special talent he taps into once in a while, if he could keep it going more consistently I'm sure he'll be considered an elite QB.

No penalty on Ngata there?

Hmmm.

Looks like the Bengals are wrapping it up against the Chargers. Cookie will be happy.

I just saw next week Browns vs. Cheifs is this going to be the revenge of Quinn and Romeo? Very excited for this one. Prepare to lose Small's:act-up:

I just saw next week Browns vs. Cheifs is this going to be the revenge of Quinn and Romeo? Very excited for this one. Prepare to lose Small's:act-up:

Go brownies!

Wow. What a dumb penalty by the Ravens there.

Definitely got that call right. Batch is the man. Playing very well IMO.

Definitely got that call right. Batch is the man. Playing very well IMO.

I actually thought the Ngata hit was more egregious than that one.

No timeouts. Run it three times and boot it.

Puts them deep in field goal range.... And no time outs left

I am a Chiefs fan. I am prepared for them to lose every week.

UGH. No. No penalties.

Going to come down to a last second FG.

sdgiuapnpgiusg.

Phil Simms - "That's not a gimme' by no means."

Haha.

I am assuming Baltimore is out of timeouts?

Yeah they were Smalls.

Nice to see Batch get that W. It's always evident how much this team/game means to him.

Yes! Charlie Batch handled this game very well

And suddenly my Monday is going to be awesome.

Good thing Batch was in they may have lost if he didn't get the start.
I kid I kid

Where is CB he hasn't been around for a while and his Seachickens played very well.

Goodness, Charlie Batch sure shut me up. He wasn't perfect but he got the job done. What a GUTSY performance.

You know what? I liked what I just saw out of Batch just now. I love seeing the emotion pour out.

Dang you, Steelers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back