The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a lot Baltimore, deprived us a chance to see Manning play against his old team in the playoffs.

Pierce just rolled on fools! It's over, but he's still truckin'.

Look at R. Lewis playing some O... Surprised the refs didn't flag him for taunting...

I was hoping that was the last time I was going to have to see Ray Lewis on the football field. No such luck.

I actually like Ray Lewis so I'm glad to see him continue to play. I just love the passion he plays with. I don't know if there's another athlete right now that loves what they do as much as he does.

I actually like Ray Lewis so I'm glad to see him continue to play. I just love the passion he plays with. I don't know if there's another athlete right now that loves what they do as much as he does.

It the 2 murders he got away with that people don't like. He has awesome and unmatched passion

As a student of the game I love watching him play, so to get to see it one more week, I'm happy.

Plus, I could give two craps who comes out of the AFC anyways.

As a student of the game I love watching him play, so to get to see it one more week, I'm happy.

Plus, I could give two craps who comes out of the AFC anyways.

Yeah as a huge fan of the game, I will enjoy watching him another week as well.

It the 2 murders he got away with that people don't like.

Exactly. Can't get past the fact that his is a part of a murder cover up and acts like nothing he did was wrong.

I would have no issue if The Skin's steam rolled the Seahawks today.

Good call there, no catch.

I like not caring who wins. I do need for RGIII to not have an awesome game though.

And so it begins. I want to see some big points put up!

I'm a London Fletcher fan.

Same here. He has seen alot of bad with some of those Skins teams but seems like straight up dude.

I saw on ESPN today a piece about Seattle's "Legion of Boom" secondary. Yeesh

I'm rooting for the Skins as I have a good friend who plays on their line. He's out of the lineup today, but will be back in action if they make it to their division championship.

I heard a ridiculous state about him. He has lead his team in tackles for 14 straight years. That is amazing.

I heard a ridiculous state about him. He has lead his team in tackles for 14 straight years. That is amazing.

Yet he's rarely talked about because of how TURRIBLE they've been. Crazy.

There ya go RGIII.

Yet he's rarely talked about because of how TURRIBLE they've been. Crazy.

There ya go RGIII.

And the fact that he has stuck it out there all those years. Love the dude as well.

This game is going great right now, love seeing the Seahawks get a little does of reality.

Ouch. That does not look good for RGIII

London Fletcher would be consider the GOAT if he danced like a dumb*ss before every game, yelled at people and drew attention to himself every time he had a chance.

The skins are really fired up for this game. If they can keep it at this level, this will be a rout.

Seattle better buckle up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back