The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheap shot on RGIII after the TD, not good.

London Fletcher would be consider the GOAT if he danced like a dumb*ss before every game, yelled at people and drew attention to himself every time he had a chance.

Haha! He doesn't have a Super Bowl MVP though.. :alien:

I repped that for you btw.

London Fletcher would be consider the GOAT if he danced like a dumb*ss before every game, yelled at people and drew attention to himself every time he had a chance.

I know where you're going with this. But London Fletcher is not as good as Ray Lewis.

Please for the love of everything lets not start throwing up stats in here. Its not like were comparing OU/Texas.

RGIII leaving the field, with a 14-point lead to they maybe rest him after that hit? i know thats crazy talk, but still.

Please for the love of everything lets not start throwing up stats in here. Its not like were comparing OU/Texas.

RGIII leaving the field, with a 14-point lead to they maybe rest him after that hit? i know thats crazy talk, but still.

100% of statistics can be used to prove anything.

I bet this drive for the Seahawks partially would decide that but I would bet it's too early.

Hope there eventually there is a Close game

Lynch is so strong.

What a catch by Rice!

Good thing Minnesota let him go.

How do you need a timeout after a delay of game. That is ridiculous coaching right there.

Field goal/ TD could be a big change here.

How do you need a timeout after a delay of game. That is ridiculous coaching right there.

Carroll probably saw a butterfly or something on the sidelines and got OVER excited.. He tends to do that sometimes.

my goodness the seachickens' secondary is playing awful.

Haha I agree. The dude's a beast.

Seattle is CRAZY young. Did not realize that.

It's funny when the first thing you hear after the kick off is "It stays in bounds".

Wow, little soft on the coverage there, sheesh.

From potential blowout to ballgame.

Looks to be a good second half.

WOW! What a huge fumble there by Lynch. On the damn goal line too.

From potential blowout to ballgame.

Looks to be a good second half.

Looks like its going to be a great second half.

Tapatalking on my iPhone 5!

WOW! What a huge fumble there by Lynch. On the damn goal line too.

Man what a blow. See what RGIII can do with no mobility really.

Man what a blow. See what RGIII can do with no mobility really.

He's looking much more banged up than anyone is letting on, that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back