The Official 2024 NFL Thread

Netflix continuing with great sports programming

The best blocking TE, creating National TE Day, and then being relegated to Receiver is terrible.

Netflix continuing with great sports programming

Is all of the Sun God stuff just going to be him working out with his bodybuilding father?

I really want to see the Diva mentality off the field as well. :ROFLMAO:
I am probably wrong but I don't see any Antonio Brown-ish crazy / diva from any of those dudes... but I'll definitely be watching!

Apparently no prior indications of anything like this:

On Wednesday, the Hillsborough County, Florida, sheriff’s office issued a warrant for the arrest of Detroit Lions cornerback Cameron Sutton.

Sutton is wanted for aggravated battery/domestic violence by strangulation, a third-degree felony.

I am probably wrong but I don't see any Antonio Brown-ish crazy / diva from any of those dudes... but I'll definitely be watching!
They did actually pick some of the least-divaish WRs. Adams is probably the most based on reputation, and is still pretty mellow.

Being a Panthers fan feels....quite depressing right now. Yeesh, I feel for ya'll.

Also talked to a Cowboys fan about how, yeah, the salary cap is real — you can manipulate it and kick the can down the road, but eventually, you gotta pay up, and it's gonna hurt when certain teams do.

If there ever was a post to show numbers can represent what you want, this is it. As a fan and someone who trusts what I see, no way I’m taking Jones over Lawrence

I am not sure which direction Washington will go at #2. I have stopped trying to guess which quarterback will pan out at the professional level.

If there ever was a post to show numbers can represent what you want, this is it. As a fan and someone who trusts what I see, no way I’m taking Jones over Lawrence

Lying with statistics is fun.

I think the issue is Jones is rather consistently meh and Sunshine is one of the streakiest QBs currently starting. So in that sense the stats being similar makes sense. But, do you really want either?

I think the issue is Jones is rather consistently meh and Sunshine is one of the streakiest QBs currently starting. So in that sense the stats being similar makes sense. But, do you really want either?
Yes.
Give Lawrence an offensive line that isnt in the bottom five and there isnt a throw he can't make

Yes.
Give Lawrence an offensive line that isnt in the bottom five and there isnt a throw he can't make
I actually don’t disagree with that.

If there was ever a graphic that summarizes the Panthers since 2016, it’s this one.

Yes.
It is impressive Jones was able of put up similar stats with arguably a worse OL and skill players

Jones did that in the NFC East and Trevor in the AFC South. One of those divisions is generally a lot better than the other.

Lawrence was handicapped his rookie season with Urban Meyer and that clown show.

I am not sure which direction Washington will go at #2. I have stopped trying to guess which quarterback will pan out at the professional level.
I’m just happy the GM and Coach will be choosing who they pick.

Is this guy in that much trouble? We got our OJ moment of 2024

Is this guy in that much trouble? We got our OJ moment of 2024

Yes. See my post from Wed. And he apparently had not been seen since the alleged assault on Mar 7. Lions have released him.

the date in the upper right hand corner fooled me...i'm a dummy
I was looking at it and thinking this looks like video from the 90's.

Cam Sutton is in some serious trouble. The Lions were smart to release him but will take a $19.22M cap hit spread out over the next two seasons after letting him go.

I was looking at it and thinking this looks like video from the 90's.
I was thinking it's Detroit and their technology is just behind the times, lol

Back