The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let's banter about drivers. My guess is some Razr love.

I'm gonna need some major THP help on my driver purchase coming this summer. I feel pretty confident though I told my pro about buying a driver and the first thing he said is "Alright first thing we'll do is get you on a LM and get you thoroughly fitted"

yippee.

I say it's not drivers. I think they'll be seeding blades.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Silly Oz loving skimmer.

funny thing is you say it now.....I have ruined you!

I think its not the Razr, I am gonna go with Cleveland

I feel like cleveland has plenty of love. Maybe Nike wants some VR love on the forum.

Silly Oz loving skimmer.

I saw his post ipad, I think he's throwing a bone to the wolves. He'd never really say and if you had a xoom, you'd know that.

that would be pretty cool....Swoosh love all over the place on THP

Like Tiger says....'better....much better"
I feel like cleveland has plenty of love. Maybe Nike wants some VR love on the forum.

One can have the playoffs in the background while bantering eh. Just because Dent can't multitask with THP and the homework doesn't mean the rest of us can't :alien:

Drivers are always a goodie. I'm having a wicked hard time sorting that bag spot out lately, too many good options that keep out performing my 910.

Maybe it should be a blade seeding though. That way Hawk could shave with them and not have to get a new electric one

I saw his post ipad, I think he's throwing a bone to the wolves. He'd never really say and if you had a xoom, you'd know that.

Wrong...Homer still needs to deal with that.

I don't understand all the Homer stuff but ok. :alien::alien:

So were talking Simpsons now?

I know the xoom buries the Ipad in hardware, but I had no idea their users had a lack of memory too.

Lmao ipad!

Nike would be very cool!

I can honestly say that I have never hit a Nike driver in my life. Not sure why, Im kind of a Nike staffer fan boy so I should have a bag full of Nike clubs right.

I can honestly say that I have never hit a Nike driver in my life. Not sure why, Im kind of a Nike staffer fan boy so I should have a bag full of Nike clubs right.

:excruciating::surrender: WOW. Hit the VR Pro.....and the Machspeed Black. Both are freaking awesome!

I'm guessing Wilson Staff or Srixon.

As I type this on my buttery smooth forged Macbook Pro.

:excruciating::surrender: WOW. Hit the VR Pro.....and the Machspeed Black. Both are freaking awesome!

I saw so many early reviews of broken VR so I never really was interested there but the Machspeed Black does look very sharp. Im sure they have corrected the QC issue with the VR though.

I'm guessing Wilson Staff or Srixon.

That would be some good testing, especially since it seems those two brands seem to be not as readily available to consumers as alot of the others.

I know the xoom buries the Ipad in hardware, but I had no idea their users had a lack of memory too.
Just like the Ipad, the extra memory costs money

I have never gamed a Nike driver but I have hit many, they have a hot face just like most other drivers out there.

As I type this on my buttery smooth forged Macbook Pro.

I can tell by how you just workability'ed that post all over the forum.

I like hot faces.

burnt_to_a_crisp.jpg

We all know that the best forged laptops come from Japan, that's why I do my THP'ing on a Toshiba. I think they'll be putting their clubs in Ryo's bag next year. You should see how thin the top line is on my 17'' monitor. I don't know how anyone can bear to look down at elevated keys, talk about offset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back