The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's still upset about the video JB posted yesterday, THE HORROR!

Don't be silly. You need to get to know me bro if you think that crap upsets me. Sorry I was busy rolling putts.

Guys, easy on the Banter, there are FAR too many banter participants. I can't keep up :bicker:

First it's grass envy and now it's banter envy. What's it gonna be next Dent?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Don't be silly. You need to get to know me bro if you think that crap upsets me. Sorry I was busy rolling putts.

Sorry I missed that, I was busy rolling doobies.

The Hot Beef Injection. That would be my Pro Wrestling name.

Once the rage has started it can't be stopped. I think that nickname is more suited for a different kind of wrestling. You know the one watched on the internet.

Post count envy.

Don't worry Dent. All these dudes wish they were from Texas but they aren't and never will be. Losers!

Don't worry Dent. All these dudes wish they were from Texas but they aren't and never will be. Losers!

Says the schmo living in Maryland, working in Pennsylvania,golfing in Delaware, and wishing he lived in NC.

Says the schmo living in Maryland, working in Pennsylvania,golfing in Delaware, and wishing he lived in NC.

Man, thats a lot of states right there. While NC is a nice state I think you overestimate the envy.

Here goes one now!! Don't worry your a bro and not a ho so your welcome to visit :)

Man, thats a lot of states right there. While NC is a nice state I think you overestimate the envy.

I'm a man of the people CB. That covers many states and lots of haters.

Thanks Kev, TC is jealous of something Canadian, I just don't know it yet.

He's from the mountains of NC he's sneaky like that.

OEM is equal opportunity

I am going to make the wickedest, most Rad milkshake tonight. Ice cream, peanut butter, milk, sugar, chocolate, hm.

Additions:
Banana
Coconut

Any suggestions?

EDIT: Luke Donald can not be an ingredient [unfortunately]

I am going to make the wickedest, most Rad milkshake tonight. Ice cream, peanut butter, milk, sugar, chocolate, hm.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: Luke Donald can not be an ingredient [unfortunately]

You could toss a banana in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back