The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know that the best forged laptops come from Japan, that's why I do my THP'ing on a Toshiba. I think they'll be putting their clubs in Ryo's bag next year. You should see how thin the top line is on my 17'' monitor. I don't know how anyone can bear to look down at elevated keys, talk about offset.

oh damn....thats forged and workability!!! I have a stupid Dell, I am missing out

Agreed. My Toshiba is top of the line. From what I've heard, Toshiba forges Dell laptops in their factory.

We all know that the best forged laptops come from Japan, that's why I do my THP'ing on a Toshiba. I think they'll be putting their clubs in Ryo's bag next year. You should see how thin the top line is on my 17'' monitor. I don't know how anyone can bear to look down at elevated keys, talk about offset.

Agreed. My Toshiba is top of the line. From what I've heard, Toshiba forges Dell laptops in their factory.

It's so true too dude, no in house forgings for Dell, the posers!

I post with a cast dell, huge top line on the monitor and offset keys, which allows me to post more easily.

I post with a cast dell, huge top line on the monitor and offset keys, which allows me to post more easily.

You'll never learn to post good stuff with that crap!

How can you look at that? Ugh I could never stand it.

You'll never learn to post good stuff with that crap!

You lose some posting creativity but every post is solid, I'm not JB, workabliting my posts yet.

But easy, high and straight key pushing is for the birds dude (or Canadians).

I have a MacBook Pro. It was forged by Endo.

LMAO! Now that was funny!

NC Gambler Royal Kmac edition. That's all.

You're rolling it right now aren't you? Does Tracy retrieve your balls for you?

No, he has an app for that.

You're rolling it right now aren't you? Does Tracy retrieve your balls for you?

And they rest comfortably in an IPad.

I can't see what you guys are typing because the awesomeness of the Kmac Royal is blinding me.

I heard she's always dropping them.

I think he's still upset about the video JB posted yesterday, THE HORROR!

Guys, easy on the Banter, there are FAR too many banter participants. I can't keep up :bicker:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back