The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OEM, how did you run across that? hehe. It would be hard not to do a little unintentional grab if the right person was wearing that thing.

Did you see the video I made for you a page back or so?

LOL I'll admit a co-worker saw it on one of those weird websites that I dont frequent, reddit.com I think.

A video? No I didnt see it. I guess I need to go back and find this.

just bought that for the outing next year. I will golf with that thing on

I was just about to post that I was disappointed that One-T didn't have one of these yet. I guess I was too slow!

Have a great trip, Thainer :)

I made a video for OEM on the course today hehe:

<strong>

hahahaha I so feel your pain brobeans. That was classic stuff there.

The guy that invented Chicken in a Biskit crackers better have won a Noble prize. Those things are legendary.

My wife and I are selling our house. Its been on the market abt 2 months and are having our first open house this Sunday. Any inside tips or advice?

What JB said, and don't expect the house to sell at all. Open houses rarely sell the house, its almost always realtor tours and MLS that sells a house, but good luck man,.

Oh snap! We've got contractions about 8 minutes apart right now. Stuff's getting real here.

Oh snap! We've got contractions about 8 minutes apart right now. Stuff's getting real here.

Holy Crap dude, congrats man its getting crazy real now.

DUDE! You gonna be a daddy all over again! Get the suitcase ready.

Trade me Frank Gore... jk, jk. Good luck and keep us updated.

Great news! Keep us informed!

Nice! Praying for E. to have a smooth delivery.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

congrats man, sign off the THP and save yourself several nights on the couch!

Hope all goes well TC. Exciting times!!!

I'm so excited for the Callaways. There's just nothing quite like what they are about to do. Can't wait to hear the great news and see some pics of your new baby girl :)

Hope all goes well TC! Happy for you!

Wow, we're thinking of you and yours TC, best of luck. Thoughts and prayers heading your way.

Cool beans, TC. Very cool.

Kevin

30 yr fixed rates down to record 3.94% this week. Now, only if we can sell our house, its time to cash in on these great rates for our upcoming move.

30 yr fixed rates down to record 3.94% this week. Now, only if we can sell our house, its time to cash in on these great rates for our upcoming move.

Agreed. Those are crazy low. My gut tells me they will be close to that for another year too, considering the elections coming up.

jeez. I thought the rate I just got 4.38% was low.

That is awesome! Can you play golf later on today?

Agreed. Those are crazy low. My gut tells me they will be close to that for another year too, considering the elections coming up.

I agree 100% JB, they may still go down a bit, but I dont know how much lower they can really go before inflation worries ramp up (even more). Its just crazy to think how "cheap" we can buy a mortgage for versus the rates many people (my parents included) were paying in the 90s (9.24% 11/94). How many of us would kill for a 9.24% return every year on our other investments?

Next item on the to-do list is try to get re-fi'd from my 6% rate to 4. My bank seems to be hopeful that it can happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back