The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, right? Like I need to be seeing that. Seriously though - when I was watching the first one with the wife and the shirt came off - that is what prompted me to start working out daily, etc. Helped some at the time, but I am no Jacob.

How's that working for ya....hehe

blouse hahaha

I just retweeted this on Twitter. It's so inappropriate but pretty funny:

Spoiler
x2_9b3ada9

I probably shouldn't laugh as hard as I did to that. That's pretty good haha

Very wrong, but oh so funny! LOL

Tappin' from my iPad!

I am sure I will get some hate tweets from it, but I didn't post it, I simply retweeted it and honestly I saw it from a retweet from Alan Shipnuck. I figured if he could retweet that than it would be ok for me to.

That is so wrong in so many ways and true all at the same time...hehehe

I saw that tweeted, but instead the tweet was about Sandusky coaching a pee wee football team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LMAO!...So as expected some people got offended by her comment, so she responded back on twitter and said "Unfollow Me"

Some have no sense of humor. They need to open their eyes to reality.

Tappin' from my iPad!

still makes me laugh.

LMAO!...So as expected some people got offended by her comment, so she responded back on twitter and said "Unfollow Me"
Now, that is awesome. I love that attitude. If you dont like it, dont read it.

GG that is hysterical. I people who don't think so need to get a sense of humor!

GG that is hysterical. I people who don't think so need to get a sense of humor!

WTF! Cornell huh? I see you've been taking english lessons from ole gray again.

WTF! Cornell huh? I see you've been taking english lessons from ole gray again.
Dont know why, but this made me think of...

Dont know why, but this made me think of...

haha. the best things about youtube video link is the random one video that shows up in the cue. Watched one this morning and all of them were related except one vid from the maurey povich show about teen nymphos. Ah, youtube keywords.

I've never seen Zoolander and after that clip I don't think I'll be seeing it anytime soon.

I concur, it has my two least favorite people, Stiller and Ferrell.

haha. the best things about youtube video link is the random one video that shows up in the cue. Watched one this morning and all of them were related except one vid from the maurey povich show about teen nymphos. Ah, youtube keywords.

After that one video someone pulled up for you, I'm really looking forward to seeing a balloon shark follow you around wherever you go. Anything less and I'll be very disappointed.

I've never seen Zoolander and after that clip I don't think I'll be seeing it anytime soon.

You've never seen Zoolander? You're missing out on a great stupid movie man. It's a classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back