The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
INgolfer....did not know he was a professional.

[video=youtube;-JBKwAGOu5s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JBKwAGOu5s&sns=em[/video]

Cookie, there was another video in there that made me want ot buy a car

Thanks! It was me....that is $40 cheaper then Macmall. Still pondering....just want to make sure I get what I really want and not a base model.

I agree there man. I pulled the trigger on the 13" refurbed MBP from apple a month or 2 ago and have been very happy with it so far.

INgolfer has type-casted himself as a White Rapper. Hahaha.

Cookie, there was another video in there that made me want ot buy a car

LMAO. INgolfer would definitely get the MC nod if he had those ladies and the doggie with sunglasses. Ideas for my MC3 audition!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I'm having to work a little harder this week than I would like. Trying to catch up a little. Hope all are well.

Skim of the Day. Nissan Tilda, as noted in the video's title when you have it paused haha

Much like myself I dont think W.E. ever saw the car in that video, if you know what I mean.

I got annoyed when I didn't know what was going on and a couple of those girls didn't do it for me. I made it about 28 seconds into the video.

I got annoyed when I didn't know what was going on and a couple of those girls didn't do it for me. I made it about 28 seconds into the video.

High expectations per your avatar I see. Ha

Tappin' from my iPad!

Best.Car.commercial.EVER!

" If you don't want to go out again, in my opinion, you would be making a big mistake, perhaps one of the biggest mistakes in your life."

Best line in the entire thing
I like this one, "We had lots of eye contact during our date. On a per-minute basis, I've never had as much eye contact during a date as I did with you."

or this one...

"-You played with your hair a lot. A woman playing with her hair is a common sign of flirtation. You can even do a google search on it. When a woman plays with her hair, she is preening. I've never had a date where a woman played with her hair as much as you did. In addition, it didn't look like you were playing with your hair out of nervousness."

I like this one, "We had lots of eye contact during our date. On a per-minute basis, I've never had as much eye contact during a date as I did with you."

or this one...

"-You played with your hair a lot. A woman playing with her hair is a common sign of flirtation. You can even do a google search on it. When a woman plays with her hair, she is preening. I've never had a date where a woman played with her hair as much as you did. In addition, it didn't look like you were playing with your hair out of nervousness."

This is why Dwight Schrute can't have nice things

Tonight's trash night. Today's the day to pick up the yard bombs. Fun stuff. And it's chilly out.

Let me just share a story from today. I'm out and about running errands. Get ready to walk into a store and notice $7 laying on the ground. No one was near and I didn't see a way to track down the owner. Well, I wasn't feeling right about keeping the $ and thought someone else could use it more than me. So, at my next stop was a Salvation Army donation location. Dropped the money in. Felt good about it. My very next stop I see a girl that I 'dated' a few times. We caught up and had a little small talk. She knows the girl I am seeing now. At the end of the conversation she said "you two should call me sometime". My response "I'll get back to you on that". Since this is a family friendly board, you all will have to decode that message.....
I'm chalking this one up to good karma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back