The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a different note, I just watched the first episode of "Sons of Anarchy" on the Kindle fire with Prime. Now thats a great show, I can't wait to watch the whole series.

On a different note, I just watched the first episode of "Sons of Anarchy" on the Kindle fire with Prime. Now thats a great show, I can't wait to watch the whole series.

Dude it just gets better and better too. I think we talked about this show and the others on FX that you cant get up there. Check out the first episode of The Shield if its there too.

Dude it just gets better and better too. I think we talked about this show and the others on FX that you cant get up there. Check out the first episode of The Shield if its there too.
Ya we can't get Fox FX up here yet however there are rumours its in the mix. I have watched the entire Shield series on DVD and it was awesome. I hadn't heard of SOns of Anarchy until you and TC were talking about it, and when I saw it on prime I was kind of excited. If it gets better than I'm in for a treat.

ROTFL, that movie is a must watch now. I'm a big fan of when Turkeys get out of control.

LOL and the best part of the $100K sequel is coming. When Turkeys go HAM its a must watch.

LOL and the best part of the $100K sequel is coming. When Turkeys go HAM its a must watch.
That is good news, I bet its going to be a blockbuster.

Lol @ Apple.

b806d02c-b97f-8a19.jpg

LOL @ 2011S. It looks just like 2011 :confused2:

LOL @ 2011S. It looks just like 2011 :confused2:

I heard this year we will have more voice activated stuff. :D Just rumors thus far.

Making my daughter get me stuff is enjoyable.

Kevin

She got me a soda, made me popcorn, and now brought me a big cookie she baked.

Kevin

Wow. Time Warner sucks up here. We don't use them, but I just saw a commercial that said TWC will be dropping MSG and MSG+. That will mean no Knicks, Rangers, Devils, or Islanders games in the NY/NJ area for people with Time Warner. Stupid on their part. Lots of people will drop them because of that.

Time Warner sucks everywhere. But they have a monopoly on the cable service down here and I am stuck. No UVerse/Fios yet and I personally cannot stand satellite service.

Wow. Time Warner sucks up here. We don't use them, but I just saw a commercial that said TWC will be dropping MSG and MSG+. That will mean no Knicks, Rangers, Devils, or Islanders games in the NY/NJ area for people with Time Warner. Stupid on their part. Lots of people will drop them because of that.

Time Warner sucks everywhere. But they have a monopoly on the cable service down here and I am stuck. No UVerse/Fios yet and I personally cannot stand satellite service.

That sucks dude. We don't have Fios here either, but luckily we have another company around here called Service Electric. They're good,

Cable is such an antiquated crap service everywhere. The difference between the Comcrapstic and Directv is night and day. I'll never go back to cable if I can help it.

That was what I was going to say! I am just holding out until Google High Speed gets here (and hopefully they have a cable TV service too). I'm dropping the landline no matter what, but will probably go satellite if Google doesn't have the TV part.

Cable is such an antiquated crap service everywhere. The difference between the Comcrapstic and Directv is night and day. I'll never go back to cable if I can help it.

I've been with DirecTv for over 3 years now and cannot imagine going back to Charter Cable.

Interesting, where I live Cable is so much better than Satellite tv its silly. I love my cable internet, and wont be switching any time soon.

Interesting, where I live Cable is so much better than Satellite tv its silly. I love my cable internet, and wont be switching any time soon.

I can understand you love for the internet speed you are getting, it is mind boggeling to me. But here the Cable is horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back