The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude you text me when you want to go and I'll be there. Absolutely nothing going on at work so Im good anytime. Id already be there if I could probably lol

Buy something cool.

Hunting Z-Star drivers today...

Team Hackers tapping!

Buy something cool.

Hunting Z-Star drivers today...

Team Hackers tapping!

Kmac has a JBStar driver cookie. I reckon he'd even sell it to you.

I had a dream about Miguel Angel Jimenez last night. Not joking. It was weird.

I hear ya dude, I wish I'd never left Texas. All these little dude's with hot wives I long after, best BBQ you've ever tasted was almost way to much forme to handle. Plus cookie is Texan. That's enough to make anyone want to be affiliated. Thank God I'm not North Carolinian. That state has : mountain men, big women, unpredictable weather, and oh yeah, mediocre BBQ.

I don't blame you one bit. If I could find a horse big nough to carry me...I'd head west to Texas myself.

Now you're talkin'!

Kmac has a JBStar driver cookie. I reckon he'd even sell it to you.

Not for me....looking for that $149 deal. I want a R9 head to shaft test with.

Team Hackers tapping!

I think the RBZ 17 hats are ugly....very NASCAR-ish

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

2Shoes is a genius. Just sayin.

Team Hackers tapping!

Team Hackers tapping!

I'll send you mine

I think the RBZ 17 hats are ugly....very NASCAR-ish

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I kinda like them

I don't think we found it weird that you dreamt about an older gentlemen....kinda par for the course

Bahahaha. Wasn't THAT kind of dream, Freddie...just a hanging out, smoking cigars and drinking scotch kind of dream. I found it weird that it was that regular, LOL.

Bahahaha. Wasn't THAT kind of dream, Freddie...just a hanging out, smoking cigars and drinking scotch kind of dream. I found it weird that it was that regular, LOL.

Now who said it was that type of dream.....I'm just saying your subconscious put your too loves together, golf and old dudes....hehe

Is the R9 done for you with the VR_S securely in the bag?

Team Hackers tapping!

No but lets just say its going to get a long rest. I still love the R9 plenty. But I'm dedicated to get a great shaft in the VRS

Now who said it was that type of dream.....I'm just saying your subconscious put your too loves together, golf and old dudes....hehe

Hey hey hey now....

WOW...I walk away for a few minutes to see my boys off for the SAT and all of a sudden I'm gettin' rides by Cookie?!? and FWIW I'm handsome all the time.

hahaha :D hilarious :p
no offence JN ;)

No but lets just say its going to get a long rest. I still love the R9 plenty. But I'm dedicated to get a great shaft in the VRS

I missed it and hate the search on THP, so did you get the stock shaft? I'm thinkin' about finally making the change to the VRs today.

Team Hackers tapping!

Mine is a $149 deal and brand new. I think I hit it once.

Mine is a $149 deal and brand new. I think I hit it once.

10.5 & stiff? Was looking for Dean while I am out there.

Team Hackers tapping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back