The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is a $149 deal and brand new. I think I hit it once.

And what did you pay for it? :p Must have been a really expensive hit :D

I missed it and hate the search on THP, so did you get the stock shaft? I'm thinkin' about finally making the change to the VRs today.

He bought mine. Stock stiff shaft.

Team Hackers tapping!

He bought mine. Stock stiff shaft.

Team Hackers tapping!

Yep...I'm still not liking you right now. I missed that buy and dang near threw my laptop when I caught word of it on another thread. Now I'm gonna have to suck it up and retail one. That's unless of course something else shinny catches my eye before I make it to the driver section.:D

Actually I think its 9* but it is stiff flex.

$149 plus shipping.

ah, i thought you had mattycracked one. My bad :)

Yep...I'm still not liking you right now. I missed that buy and dang near threw my laptop when I caught word of it on another thread. Now I'm gonna have to suck it up and retail one. That's unless of course something else shinny catches my eye before I make it to the driver section.:D

Ha. eBay $225 shipped. Worked for me!

Team Hackers tapping!

Wtf

yYqHc.jpg

I missed it and hate the search on THP, so did you get the stock shaft? I'm thinkin' about finally making the change to the VRs today.

Sorry shoes, kids lost their mind. Stock stiff but soon coming out

Blind9 one, it won't be the Cookie deal but it'll be better than BB stores

Bahahaha

I should really clean my house today before I work at 4, but I really just want to be lazy

I should really clean my house today before I work at 4, but I really just want to be lazy

Of course you want to be lazy. It's saturday!

Is is a "Texas is great day" again?
How can it be great if Eldrick doesn't live there?

I had a dream about Miguel Angel Jimenez last night. Not joking. It was weird.
Did he teach you proper pre-round stretching techniques?

None taken. I can take a joke, surprisingly. :alien:
That's better than some people around here.

Who do you think you are, kmac?

That's what women are for, isn't it?

Did he teach you proper pre-round stretching techniques?

No, we got drunk and smoked cigars. But he could teach me those techniques any time...:alien::bananadance:

That's what women are for, isn't it?

Hehe, I am working an extra 16 hours tonight at my other job. It's only right that she clean the house while I'm doing that, right? ? ?

Is it weird that I check my rep like once every 7 minutes? Its one of my click hotspots.
Very much so, Thain!

Is it weird that I check my rep like once every 7 minutes? Its one of my click hotspots.

I don't think you need to worry. You just think you're awesome and deserve rep all the time. Which you probably are and probably do.

I'd rep you, but I'm saving all mine for the moment Paco registers on THP. Keep it firm, Paco.

We could negative rep you until you stop. My finger is on the trigger

We could negative rep you until you stop. My finger is on the trigger

Great idea, heading to do that now! Sorry Thain. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back