The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
These time posts seem more like rants than banters.

Kevin

Don't judge my banter, its all relative.

Oh, I drank some Wisconsin beer the other day. Not bad.

--
tapatalk

I'm happy it's going back, so I guess it's a back to future rant or something. It's probably a conspiracy.

So, we went to the zoo today because it was finally nice out. As we drove up I knew something was wrong. There were cars parked almost 1/2 mile away from the parking lot. I was ready to bail, but Erica told me I had to go since I told the boy we would. Turns out it was free zoo day, which happens once a year.

I saw lots of this and was not pleased.

muffin-top.jpg

I'm happy it's going back, so I guess it's a back to future rant or something. It's probably a conspiracy.

So, we went to the zoo today because it was finally nice out. As we drove up I knew something was wrong. There were cars parked almost 1/2 mile away from the parking lot. I was ready to bail, but Erica told me I had to go since I told the boy we would. Turns out it was free zoo day, which happens once a year.

I saw lots of this and was not pleased.

muffin-top.jpg
That is what I imagine free zoo day in the midwest to look like.

I can get on Finley, UNC Course, at 330 tomorrow for $30 thru the book tee times link. Chunky there is a cheap Lonnie Poole spot for 1 on there, like 30 bucks, cart included that has your name all over it.

I noticed that the other day while at home, all the nice courses in charlotte were crazy cheap and from what I saw driving around town everything was in great shape. Made me miss NC that much more

--
tapatalk

That is what I imagine free zoo day in the midwest to look like.

That picture makes it look good.

My brother went to college and is now doing something he loves. How the hell does that happen? He's a baseball announcer and he went to school for it! He's like 24 and in AZ right now covering spring training.

That picture makes it look good.

My brother went to college and is now doing something he loves. How the hell does that happen? He's a baseball announcer and he went to school for it! He's like 24 and in AZ right now covering spring training.
He makes me mad, lets get Tmex to hit him with a forged iron with a graphite shaft.

He makes me mad, lets get Tmex to hit him with a forged iron with a graphite shaft.

I'm just amazed at the whole thing. He's working with a minor league team, but I was slinging food at his age with a demon wench for a roommate. He is doing his thing and loving life. I'm glad one of us got his crap together at least.

Hawk its early spring in the Midwest, it'll take awhile for the locals to get in fighting/scrogging shape.

--
tapatalk

I'm always living in Tmex's shadow down here in AZ lol

We just watched a movie called Passion Play with Mickey Rourke, Megan Fox, and Bill Murray. It was not as good as you might think.

Kevin

We just watched a movie called Passion Play with Mickey Rourke, Megan Fox, and Bill Murray. It was not as good as you might think.

Kevin

I'm trying to figure how and in what world that could ever be good. If you swapped Fox for Lohan, maybe. She's a firecracker.

--
tapatalk

Did you catch a glimpse of the club thumb?

megan_fox_freakish_thumbs_10.jpg

I'm sorry dudes. That wasn't really cool at all. I'd overlook the thumb in the very rare chance Ms Fox decided to chat me up.

I didn't realize how many great lines were in the movie Superbad.

--
tapatalk

I'm sorry dudes. That wasn't really cool at all. I'd overlook the thumb in the very rare chance Ms Fox decided to chat me up.

Me too, I'm turning into a leg man

I didn't realize how many great lines were in the movie Superbad.

--
tapatalk
I'm watching it and hangover...mclovin ftw

I'm trying to figure how and in what world that could ever be good. If you swapped Fox for Lohan, maybe. She's a firecracker.

--
tapatalk

Rourke as a down on his luck trumpet player, Fox as a circus freak with wings, and Murray as a gangster.

I read on Wiki it cost $15,000,000 to make. The director tried to have it made for 20 years. After terrible reviews at the Toronto film festival, it was re-cut and given a limited release. It took in $4,000 at the box office.

It's so bad I highly recommend it. It's on Netflix streaming.

Kevin

Rourke as a down on his luck trumpet player, Fox as a circus freak with wings, and Murray as a gangster.

I read on Wiki it cost $15,000,000 to make. The director tried to have it made for 20 years. After terrible reviews at the Toronto film festival, it was re-cut and given a limited release. It took in $4,000 at the box office.

It's so bad I highly recommend it. It's on Netflix streaming.

Kevin

Wow. That sounds awful, just awful.

I don't have streaming powers way out here or I would give it a peek.

--
tapatalk

I love drunk Belbs. He's funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back