The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheddar jalapeno cheetos and flaming hot limon cheetos are too damn good .

Nice job on the Hcps, TC and Breeze!

TC and CB, hammering down the handicaps! Great work guys.

I had a good putting day yesterday. Yep, it actually happens sometimes.

Dudes, I just logged the 23 rounds of golf I've played in 2012 and my hcp is down to a 2.2. If I could putt better, I think I could be a scratch golfer. My GIR avg is up to 10.96 per round, I'm averaging 9.57 FIR's, and 32 freaking putts per round. I need to get that to around 30.

I know it's a Chunkyrespond but damn.. doing good! Ci11 FLTC powah!

Taptaptap!

Dudes, I just logged the 23 rounds of golf I've played in 2012 and my hcp is down to a 2.2. If I could putt better, I think I could be a scratch golfer. My GIR avg is up to 10.96 per round, I'm averaging 9.57 FIR's, and 32 freaking putts per round. I need to get that to around 30.
Wow, TC, that's some good work there buddy.

Hitting GIR's is entirely overrrated. What fun is there in aiming for the fat part of the green when you could always aim right at the flag no matter the yardage?
Isn't that what you're supposed to do? hehe

Exactly. Put 5 wedges in the bag and you're golden.
hahaha

Get a belly putter.
ibid.

Imagine if you used golfshot you wouldn't have to input all those stupid scores manually. :bulgyeyes:

Imagine if you used golfshot you wouldn't have to input all those stupid scores manually. :bulgyeyes:

Shut it Kmac. Are you stalking me with female like nagging posts?

Shut it Kmac. Are you stalking me with female like nagging posts?

Don't you have a smart phone?? Golfshot is free :alien:

Don't you have a smart phone?? Golfshot is free :alien:

I'm old fashioned bro. I like a scorecard and a pencil. My phone goes to no use mode on the golf course.

good stuff TC. i love golfshot makes everything so easy and keeps track of everything i need.

I'm with you, SC and pencil are a must for me
I'm old fashioned bro. I like a scorecard and a pencil. My phone goes to no use mode on the golf course.

I'm old fashioned bro and don't know how to use my smartphone. Plus it can't make a whole round without dying. My phone goes to no use mode on the golf course.

Yep.....

you reckon correct, I keep the card myself if I am not driving and I don't let others touch if i am driving
I reckon it's just an integral part of the game for me. i don't know why.

Thanks. It's an easy way to keep it.

Hater.

Except when there's no card or a stupid pencil. Go green you hippie.

I can't do it dude. It'll never happen. Not as long as they provide the scorecard and pencil. I like to jot notes and stuff.

Im intrigued by this "TC Scorekeeping Method" Thain(er) speaks of.

I can't do it dude. It'll never happen. Not as long as they provide the scorecard and pencil. I like to jot notes and stuff.

I see. You're scared what the serious golfers would think of you. Look at that guy keeping score on his smart phone. So not serious. Playing hybrids and riding.

Im intrigued by this "TC Scorekeeping Method" Thain(er) speaks of.

I'll take a picture of a scorecard tomorrow after my round. It just simplifies everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back