The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes, I just logged the 23 rounds of golf I've played in 2012 and my hcp is down to a 2.2. If I could putt better, I think I could be a scratch golfer. My GIR avg is up to 10.96 per round, I'm averaging 9.57 FIR's, and 32 freaking putts per round. I need to get that to around 30.

If there weren't such good games on today, I would've gone out for a nice long run. Its raining hard so I can't even go hit balls, puts around the yard, etc. They're now going through FB pics of kids my wife went to high school with. WTF, might be time to crack a brew.

Dudes, I just logged the 23 rounds of golf I've played in 2012 and my hcp is down to a 2.2. If I could putt better, I think I could be a scratch golfer. My GIR avg is up to 10.96 per round, I'm averaging 9.57 FIR's, and 32 freaking putts per round. I need to get that to around 30.

That is awesome man, congrats on that. I bet the Amp line would give you shorter first putts.

Hello low hdcp'r, maybe time to get fit for a putter?!

If there weren't such good games on today, I would've gone out for a nice long run. Its raining hard so I can't even go hit balls, puts around the yard, etc. They're now going through FB pics of kids my wife went to high school with. WTF, might be time to crack a brew.

That's a 6 pack of micro brews kinda a day

Lucas Calloway is a low capper right there

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello low hdcp'r, maybe time to get fit for a putter?!

I have been but I'm not using it for MC prep broski.

Lucas is blowin the crap out of my email with his fairway files junk. Wtc Flukas.

Sorry dude, got slack on entering my scores. I have a scorecard pocket on my OGIO that was bursting at the seem.

Lucas Calloway is a low capper right there

I need to convert breezey, it's that simple.

DIRTE' is going back in the bag tomorrow.

That's some good playing, man. Congrats. I envy your youth and in shapedness.

Kevin

That's some good playing, man. Congrats. I envy your youth and in shapedness.

Kevin

LOL @ me being in shape. Far from it broski, but I have put such an emphasis on GIR's that it's starting to pay off. Anything below 10 in a round is bad for me.

LOL @ me being in shape. Far from it broski, but I have put such an emphasis on GIR's that it's starting to pay off. Anything below 10 in a round is bad for me.

Almost starts to seem easy when you hit a lot of greens, doesn't it? Now start making some birdie putts.

Kevin

You have the Ci11s, they love GIRs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two less putts per round and your scratch buddy. Dirte will do that for you.

Lol that in the turdelist velocity golf ball commercial it has top spin for the whole ad.

Almost starts to seem easy when you hit a lot of greens, doesn't it? Now start making some birdie putts.

Kevin

Ain't that the truth. If I had one statistical category that I could excel in it would be this.

Hitting GIR's is entirely overrrated. What fun is there in aiming for the fat part of the green when you could always aim right at the flag no matter the yardage?

Get a belly putter.

That is awesome dude! I am about 5.6 per round right now. I need to pick it up in that area.

Just like you finally gave in to the mallet and its forgiveness, its now time to go jumbo.

j8lws-bgw.png.normal.png

HC's opened back up for me this week and I just inputed my two rounds from this week which took me to a 9.6 to start the golf season, which is the lowest I have ever been. I have been working on my game like crazy all winter so hopefully this is a sign of things to come.

HC's opened back up for me this week and I just inputed my two rounds from this week which took me to a 9.6 to start the golf season, which is the lowest I have ever been. I have been working on my game like crazy all winter so hopefully this is a sign of things to come.

Dang buddy, very nice! That is one of my goals - to be a single digit. Congrats!!

Dang buddy, very nice! That is one of my goals - to be a single digit. Congrats!!
Thanks man, its the first time I have ever been, but keeping it is the main goal. Its nice to see all the winter work pay off though.

Congrats CB, thats a huge accomplishment! My goal for this year is to break into the single digits, good way to start your golf season off!

I need to get an official handicap. I guess that means I need to register to get a number.

I need to get an official handicap. I guess that means I need to register to get a number.
I did, and it was easy. Register with your State Golf Association.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back