The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. If the Panthers are not on, I just leave it on RedZone.

Which I don't have now HAHA. Stupid NFL package doesn't include it with the astronomical price that it carries.

Which I don't have now HAHA. Stupid NFL package doesn't include it with the astronomical price that it carries.

They gave it to me for free too. I forgot to mention that. I bet they will give it to you.

I blame spoons. If more people used sporks, we wouldn't have this problem.

Sporks are good things dude. HAHA

I don't even own a spork. Sad stuff.

Jman, is Verizon Fios available to you?

They gave it to me for free too. I forgot to mention that. I bet they will give it to you.

Sporks are good things dude. HAHA

Yeah it just means I have to make THAT call to CS, which I despise. But they want too much for the RedZone to actually pay for it so I'll have to cave and call them.

Yeah it just means I have to make THAT call to CS, which I despise. But they want too much for the RedZone to actually pay for it so I'll have to cave and call them.

I just put a headset on or speaker and keep working. CS doesn't seem to bother me. If the first guy doesn't give me what I want, I call back and try the next one. HAHA

I honestly don't even know what that is. I feel like I should though. Should I?

Well damn. Not offered where I live. BOO.

I honestly don't even know what that is. I feel like I should though. Should I?

As soon as it was offered in my area, I ditched DirecTV for it. I had a ton of problems with DirecTV and the only thing to get anything to change was to threaten to cancel my account. Finally, enough was enough.

Alright, time to go teach.

I'm in a pocket where I can't get it either. Comcast has a true monopoly in my development as the home owners assoc. doesn't allow satellite dishes, etc.

I'm in a pocket where I can't get it either. Comcast has a true monopoly in my development as the home owners assoc. doesn't allow satellite dishes, etc.

Same for me except its Cablevision. I actually like Comcast when I had it a few years back before I moved.

I have issues with this. If I buy a house I will not be told what I can and cant do around my house. At least within reason. And telling me I cant get DirecTV because of the dish is unreasonable.

WHich is spectacular btw.

I miss living in an area without a telephone monopoly so I could get u-verse.

Damn living in the boonies.

Eff Dish. Time for a change for me. Called them to tell them I was considering drectv and the offer was...not impressive. Gotta go where the deal is, 35.00 a month adds up.

Eff Dish. Time for a change for me. Called them to tell them I was considering drectv and the offer was...not impressive. Gotta go where the deal is, 35.00 a month adds up.

Go for it dude.

Not sure how it works entirely but if you get to keep the dish, you can put it out back and use it for chipping practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back