The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
townhome

JB is right....I just read up on the law (effective May 2011)...the issue I may have is that my by-laws state that no dishes are allowed so I'd be curious to see which law a judge would uphold

So did mine. The judge deemed them in violation of the new law and allowed us to have a dish. New laws were created that told us where we could have it and with in months, half the neighborhood had dishes. They have no leg to stand on.

I'm surprised he didn't show his feet in that picture...:alien:

This fortune cookie is mocking me.
gyhypu7a.jpg

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

A CB pic with no toes? That's like a jelly donut with no jelly. Booooo

Ok, JJ just made this awkward...:bulgy-eyes::alien:

You guys just made me smile. Thank you I needed that.

The answer to whats on my pants however is WD-40 for those playing from home. There is also some grease from use of a pipe threaded and I believe some coffee from earlier today.

coolbreeze is so manly, he sweats WD-40

The answer to whats on my pants however is WD-40 for those playing from home. There is also some grease from use of a pipe threaded and I believe some coffee from earlier today.

Thats exactly what I guessed what do I win?

Last night of golf league tonight. I'm saddened by this. They'll keep some weekly cash games going as long as the weather holds up, that's always fun.

So I got my final call from HR today, they made me a very nice offer on that position I told you about last week. Now they're just in the cooler before I accept. Man it'll be different, I've been on the same team (couple different positions) for 14 years. Yesterday in a meeting I was letting my mind wander about not working with these guys anymore, it'll be weird but I have to make the change. I'll regret it if I don't. Last thing of the day yesterday I had a meeting with a couple of teams, I arrived a couple minutes after it started, there was 1 spot left at the table and it was right smack between my current boss and the guy that will be my new boss. That was awkward.

Last night of golf league tonight. I'm saddened by this. They'll keep some weekly cash games going as long as the weather holds up, that's always fun.

So I got my final call from HR today, they made me a very nice offer on that position I told you about last week. Now they're just in the cooler before I accept. Man it'll be different, I've been on the same team (couple different positions) for 14 years. Yesterday in a meeting I was letting my mind wander about not working with these guys anymore, it'll be weird but I have to make the change. I'll regret it if I don't. Last thing of the day yesterday I had a meeting with a couple of teams, I arrived a couple minutes after it started, there was 1 spot left at the table and it was right smack between my current boss and the guy that will be my new boss. That was awkward.

Congrats dude. Hopefully our phone call helped with that.
And being smack dab in the middle for you, should not matter since you will only hear one of them. :D

Congrats brother. Super happy for you. Looks like Jake Nation is going to reach a whole new level.

Jeez, you're like my little nephews. Dirt from playing football with Tommy on this knee, blood from a fall off the bike over on this elbow, mud up the back of the shirt from the bike ride home, spaghetti from dinner here, little grease from the bike chain there. Haha...Breezy rocks.

And being smack dab in the middle for you, should not matter since you will only hear one of them. :D
It really did help a lot, thanks for that advice again.

And yeah it never dawned on me, the guy I'm leaving was on my bad side too so I couldn't hear a damn thing he was saying anyway. Kind of symbolic of the situation perhaps?

Congrats Jake! Change can be a great thing. Good luck in your new job dude!

Congrats buddy I think this will be great for you.

Jrod you win a Dutch rudder from Canadan.

Awesome buddy, I'm excited for you!

Congrats Jake! But sorry at the same time, golf leagues are so much fun and it sucks when they end.

I belly laughed.

Dude that is awesome Jake. I know you sounded like it was a good change from when you first heard about it and now it seems like a good move going forward.

Mo' money, Mo' problems!

Congrats Jake! You have had a pretty darn good last couple of months it sounds like! Keep that rockstar presence up big guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back