The Official Banter Away Thread

Would you wear this one?

DSC03860-Edit.jpg

No. But Chris Voshall bought me a sweet license plate with that for the tech studio
I've seen the license plate, that's why I thought of you when I saw the shirt...there goes that gift idea. 🙃

So I left the office and was going to stop and grab a Diet Coke and bag of chips/chocolate bar because I was feeling a snack. Ultimately decided against it.

I've been parked on the highway for 30 minutes now with no expectation of movement anytime soon. Serves me right I guess

Man last week was awesome but this week is awesom-ier

Another THP Experience signup
Grandaddy Captain being announced
And a whole lot more

And the floodgates have opened: people are now backing down the shoulder to get back to the previous off-ramp. Four vehicles immediately in front of me are now gone

It’s possible @ddec is a genius

Not only do I dislike conducting job interviews. But when they take up the entire afternoon and lead to getting home late it’s even more of a nuisance.
One of my least favorite things to do. Especially when you know the person isn’t going to be the right person right from the start and still have to conduct the interview.

Really random.....

Does anyone have a coupon code for a HULU+, ESPN+, DISNEY+ bundle???
If you have an Amex account look at the offers. Mine pays me back each month

I don’t know that thread BP started based on your idea is fantastic
it's such a good one. I'm reading through it now.

The joys of scheduling old age procedures. LOL. Do I go mid day, early mornings or look for a 3 day weekend?
Early Friday morning...2.75 day weekend.

So PDiddy is in a little trouble… this will get interesting

So PDiddy is in a little trouble… this will get interesting
This is just gross on top of gross.
Every turn it’s piles of ****.

This is just gross on top of gross.
Every turn it’s piles of ****.
Just when you think it can’t get worse. I try to see the good amongst all the chaos in the is world but this one might top Epstein

Just when you think it can’t get worse. I try to see the good amongst all the chaos in the is world but this one might top Epstein
Went looking, I had no clue about any of the recent lawsuits, which were bad enough. What a POS.

Back