The Official Banter Away Thread

LOL!! It's going to be a good day now. :)
I woke singing this song. I have no idea why but I was brushing my teeth and this was in my head.

Happy Tuesday THP!!!

Off to a wonderful two hour "training" session on Allyship......aka DE&I

yay

I woke singing this song. I have no idea why but I was brushing my teeth and this was in my head.
I started humming along to:

For no reason this morning - my wife was not amused because it's still stuck in her head.

No clue how that happened, not even a song I listen to - but we've all heard it before.

I think I should retire.
Ya know, I have a way you can definitely not retire, but do something you like more.
For the people and all.

After all these years it's nice to know that my world still revolves around you lmao
You're welcome.

Cant have #RBFL without the "FL" part.

You're welcome.

Cant have #RBFL without the "FL" part.
Yes You Can Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Heading back to Houston. Ready for warmer weather!

I'm not visiting Wisconsin again unless it's between June and Sept 15th 😉

Thought Milo went to bed. Turned out he was in my closet eating a wonderful Ballyhack reversible belt of mine

Thought Milo went to bed. Turned out he was in my closet eating a wonderful Ballyhack reversible belt of mine
Dang. Glad he's feeling better tho

Pets eat the craziest things sometimes. We can’t leave plastic bags unattended or our cat will lick or chew on them. Dude, it’s plastic! You have chicken right over there!

Pets eat the craziest things sometimes. We can’t leave plastic bags unattended or our cat will lick or chew on them. Dude, it’s plastic! You have chicken right over there!
Anything paper is fair game for my cat. He'll lick and chew plastic bags, but he'll freaking devour any paper he can get ahold of. If I leave any papers out on my desk I'll come back to find them shredded and half eaten.

Tired Wednesday GIF by Phil Corbett
THP!!!

Back