The Official Banter Away Thread

Went looking, I had no clue about any of the recent lawsuits, which were bad enough. What a POS.
Major POS. Never was a fan.

So PDiddy is in a little trouble… this will get interesting
My wife has been on this Sean Combs rabbit hole for a while. I don’t believe the whole underbelly has been revealed yet.

My wife has been on this Sean Combs rabbit hole for a while. I don’t believe the whole underbelly has been revealed yet.
I haven't dug too deep, but the people responsible for international crimes being involved seems really bad.

I haven't dug too deep, but the people responsible for international crimes being involved seems really bad.
I believe there are several skeletons in his closet.

It goes deep. I’m usually a “let’s see what shakes out guy” but since Epstein the cynic in me thinks this “raid” was to protect the names of the elites versus going after PDiddy. I mean if the feds are going to raid you they know where you are and probably won’t let your private G5 get airborne and to a non extradition country

Oh wow, broke 15k at some point recently.
Congratulations! I feel like I’m going backwards from 25,000.

• Appreciation
Reactions: Bus
I'll catch you in no time! :ROFLMAO:
I believe in you!!

I had 12k in Q4, Grandaddy hype had a lot to do with that.

I believe in you!!

I had 12k in Q4, Grandaddy hype had a lot to do with that.

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Apple TV+

Q4 vs my almost 7 years of posts :ROFLMAO:
I had a lot of Teams calls to be on...

This week, not so much. Most dreaded week for an Admin in Health Care. AHCA has graced me with their presence.

I had a lot of Teams calls to be on...

This week, not so much. Most dreaded week for an Admin in Health Care. AHCA has graced me with their presence.
I'm currently working on helping my wife get her billing caught up. Change Healthcare finality came up with a way to pay people.

I'm currently working on helping my wife get her billing caught up. Change Healthcare finality came up with a way to pay people.
Yeah, we finally started to get claims processed late last week. Such a pain in the a**.

Yeah, not my first choice of things to be ding at 10 o'clock.
And here I sit, at 11:54pm EST, checking claims and billing in the portal like an idiot thinking it will make a difference.

• Haha
And here I sit, at 11:54pm EST, checking claims and billing in the portal like an idiot thinking it will make a difference.
I'm just glad this happened now and not when she first opened her practice. Having to go this long without getting paid would have been rough.

I'm just glad this happened now and not when she first opened her practice. Having to go this long without getting paid would have been rough.
Yeah.....its rough. Different practices, but we are looking at a little over a $500k in deferred payments.

• Mind Blown
Back