The Official Banter Away Thread

Working out of town and this has been the longest week in a long time…

Thought Milo went to bed. Turned out he was in my closet eating a wonderful Ballyhack reversible belt of mine
Guess he’s feeling better 🤣

Buyer backed out of the home purchase. Welp, back on the market tomorrow.

Welcome to my world
I wish I was traveling to hang out with golf people. God I would love that to be my job…

Thought Milo went to bed. Turned out he was in my closet eating a wonderful Ballyhack reversible belt of mine
No!!

Working out of town and this has been the longest week in a long time…
I’ve had AHCA in all week for yearly accreditation. It feels like the last three days have taken a month.

This had me cracking up bc I can relate on so many levels

I searched for it but could not find the Modern Family scene where Phil and Claire reenact their race from an earlier season. They are both older now and in not quite as good a shape as they were. A few steps into the race Claire announces the fact that she has pulled "that muscle that runs from the top of your head to the soles of your feet!"

At 71 I've become pretty sick and tired of "sleep injuries"! You know. You go to bed feeling fine, then wake up with some part of your body hurting like hell! What happened?! Did I play sleep football?

My oldest turns 14 tomorrow. Where the F did the time go?

We’ve had this talk. 13 & 15 this year for us….im old
My adopted son, who many here on the forum played CoD with back in the day with...is 24. He was freaking 11 years old playing CoD with the likes of @MWard and @Canadan . The language he learned at such a young age was quite colorful.

Evening THP. How are we all doing? Hope everyone is well.

All good over this way bro. How about yourself?
I'm doing well thanks. trying to enjoy the evening and catch up on some of the THP I've been missing.

I'm doing well thanks. trying to enjoy the evening and catch up on some of the THP I've been missing.
I hear ya dude, it's been a WEEK and I got 2 days left.

I hear ya dude, it's been a WEEK and I got 2 days left.
yahmon.. we're getting there though. Could be lots worse, so I try to keep that in mind. :) Glad you are doing well!

Mine just turned 13.

We are old.
I knew I reached “old” when on my birthday I had 3 prescriptions arrive in the mail lol but this is just different. Dude is a grown man now and I don’t know how it happened so fast. I just want some time back from when he was like 5

I knew I reached “old” when on my birthday I had 3 prescriptions arrive in the mail lol but this is just different. Dude is a grown man now and I don’t know how it happened so fast. I just want some time back from when he was like 5
I so miss those little kid days. Like, when they actually needed me.

Still need ya... just in a different way. Need you to pay the cell phone bill, internet bill, take em here...there everywhere. Just a different level of need haha.
Yeah, my daughter has venmo and cash app cards all set up on her apple wallet, she loves me when she needs $.

On another note, this pollen can go eff itself. Im tired of sneezing.

equipment rep shows up to the ER today at shift change with an interesting product. Brings donuts. Day shift is rude. He was kinda appalled. He had two dozen. I apologized. I am now consuming an entire dozen of donuts that day shift is requesting be left for them
In the AM. 6 deep and rolling. #jellyfilled

Back