The Official Banter Away Thread

equipment rep shows up to the ER today at shift change with an interesting product. Brings donuts. Day shift is rude. He was kinda appalled. He had two dozen. I apologized. I am now consuming an entire dozen of donuts that day shift is requesting be left for them
In the AM. 6 deep and rolling. #jellyfilled
Doing the Lords work, yes you are.

My adopted son, who many here on the forum played CoD with back in the day with...is 24. He was freaking 11 years old playing CoD with the likes of @MWard and @Canadan . The language he learned at such a young age was quite colorful.
this is all hearsay.

this is all hearsay.
I'll never forget Dev popping off to Jersey Nate and the words used... And the apologies that ensued.

• Haha
Reactions: J4U
My adopted son, who many here on the forum played CoD with back in the day with...is 24. He was freaking 11 years old playing CoD with the likes of @MWard and @Canadan . The language he learned at such a young age was quite colorful.
What? Me?

tmp.gif

I am 9 donuts deep. There’s gonna be 2 left because I can’t stomach that nasty maple cake donut again.

I am 9 donuts deep. There’s gonna be 2 left because I can’t stomach that nasty maple cake donut again.
Well Done Bravo GIF by Friends

Getting excited for THPers to be able to signup for this today.

Happy Pre Friday THP!!!

Happy Good Morning GIF by DINOSALLY

Going to be a crazy next couple weeks but after that I'm ready for some fun

@JB was this Milo's face when you caught him chewing on the belt?

@JB How are you doing? Feeling better as each day goes?

Milo still good too (after the belt thing)?

@JB How are you doing? Feeling better as each day goes?

Milo still good too (after the belt thing)?
Not really.
Lot of travel coming up, and a lot of work.
So out of sight, out of mind.

Stiffler’s mom is giving the commencement address at my university this year. Having been in College when American Pie came out, I would have never imagined that Jennifer Coolidge would be the commencement speaker at a prestigious university. This is one that I would actually love to listen to.

I don't know if it's because my name isn't all that common, but on more than a few occasions I have somehow been added to interoffice email chains.

I just learned about a new product coming from a company I order from, the entire email chain was between the chief marketing officer and ceo.

I don't know if it's because my name isn't all that common, but on more than a few occasions I have somehow been added to interoffice email chains.

I just learned about a new product coming from a company I order from, the entire email chain was between the chief marketing officer and ceo.
You can add industrial espionage to your résumé. Quite a diverse portfolio you're developing. :LOL:

Back