The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
KellyBo is heading to the hospital in Macon to be with her Mom. Good day yesterday turned into a bad evening and night. They are doing a lower GI today as she is having some distress in the lower abdominal area. I'm staying behind as our new replacement refrigerator is on the way from Lowe's this morning. I had to throw a heap of stuff out from the other "new" refrigerator, because of it dying on us :angry:.

Crap, more prayers headed to Georgia! Godspeed!

Tapping & autocorrecting

"Life is short, Drive fast and leave a sexy corpse."
-Stanley Hudson

what you need to do is buy some ice cream so that if it works you can celebrate by eating ice cream later

This guy knows me too well :bulgy-eyes:!

Crap, more prayers headed to Georgia! Godspeed!

Tapping & autocorrecting

-Stanley Hudson

KellyBo got a call this morning prior to heading out that she need not come. Mom is going home and tests will be done Tuesday on outpatient basis. Appreciate ya and all those who have sent positives and prayers our way!

Got an email a few hours ago, have to go to the job site tomorrow.

Golftec not getting to my post yet! It's been a week and everyone else's has been answered!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

they got back to you

Friggen magic mouse. Whoever invented this piece of pointing crap never used excel.

Actually KellyBo just received a call, prior to heading out the door for Macon. Her Mom is being dismissed this morning and having an outpatient GI series Tuesday. Gosh prayers work fast :bulgy-eyes:

Wonderful

Well I get to play golf for the first time in forever so I am not feeling very rant worthy. I did just read that Jrod did not send videos in to be an MC'er. This makes me sad

Well I get to play golf for the first time in forever so I am not feeling very rant worthy. I did just read that Jrod did not send videos in to be an MC'er. This makes me sad

I saw that, it is a bummer, even if he is an OSU fan

Oh yeah! working on a Sunday is so much fun...

I'm at work too and first contact with a human being turned out to be a complete idiot lol

This guy knows me too well :bulgy-eyes:!

KellyBo got a call this morning prior to heading out that she need not come. Mom is going home and tests will be done Tuesday on outpatient basis. Appreciate ya and all those who have sent positives and prayers our way!

From experience, I was having chest pain like symptoms a few months back (still get it occasionally). All the hearts tests came back fine. Had and endoscopy done and found out I have ulcers and GERD. The symptoms really feel like a heart attack (shortness of breath, tightening of the chest...etc) I am glad that they are taking her to a GI because that would be my guess if her heart is fine.

I'm at work too and first contact with a human being turned out to be a complete idiot lol

I hate working Sunday mornings lol it's annoying

Tapping & autocorrecting

-Stanley Hudson

I hate working Sunday mornings lol it's annoying

Tapping & autocorrectingi

-Stanley Hudson

doesn't help that I'm really lazy today. luckily nobody important is here

Something I did not expect just came up. That's not good. I need to find a way to work around it.

Something I did not expect just came up. That's not good. I need to find a way to work around it.

That sucks man, I hate it when stuff like that happens. I hope it's not something bad

Tapping & autocorrecting

-Stanley Hudson

That sucks man, I hate it when stuff like that happens. I hope it's not something bad

Tapping & autocorrecting

-Stanley Hudson

In the end if I can't work anything out, it won't be the end of the world. I would just be really unhappy.

Hopefully that means the day can only get better. :D

The bad. I hit most shots from 100 and in really poorly today. But the good is I drove the ball beautifully and usually struggle with that.

Practices short game after the round

Tapping my way forward as a MC hopeful

Still hate to fly, I need drugs, on a plane now, hahaha

Back in my office at 7:50 on a Sunday night to meet with a buyer to sign an offer. She gets in a car accident on the way here. She's fine, other driver's fine, but it'll be 9:00+ before she ever gets here, and closer to 10:30 before I go home.

Back in my office at 7:50 on a Sunday night to meet with a buyer to sign an offer. She gets in a car accident on the way here. She's fine, other driver's fine, but it'll be 9:00+ before she ever gets here, and closer to 10:30 before I go home.

But it's worth it.

But it's worth it.

Hopefully. Multiple offer situation, must bring highest and best by tomorrow morning. She understands, but it's still a crapshoot on if our offer will be high enough or not. Nothing's more frustrating than being second place in this case!

Having to pack for a 3 day business trip....do I try to fit everything into 2 carry ons or do I just check a bag? If it was a 2 day trip it'd be carry ons and if it was 4 or 5 days I'd check but 3 days is no mans land for packing

Having to pack for a 3 day business trip....do I try to fit everything into 2 carry ons or do I just check a bag? If it was a 2 day trip it'd be carry ons and if it was 4 or 5 days I'd check but 3 days is no mans land for packing

If it's a business trip, your work is paying for it right? Check a bag and also your clubs, hehehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back