Hoping to startup on the stack this week.

Debating whether to ask my gym if I can bring it in with me, so I can do it in doors.

I do all my workouts in door before I lift weights at the gym. There are some areas that are more secluded. I never asked if I could do it there and no one has ever said anything about not doing it, but I get a lot questions and strange looks. Your mileage may vary obviously and probably depends on the layout at your gym.

I do all my workouts in door before I lift weights at the gym. There are some areas that are more secluded. I never asked if I could do it there and no one has ever said anything about not doing it, but I get a lot questions and strange looks. Your mileage may vary obviously and probably depends on the layout at your gym.
Thanks! I plan to bring it with me this week and will report back on how it goes.

IMG_4295.pngIMG_4296.png

Still working on the new swing technique. Tried a different thought to get the feel he wants me into and results today took a jump up.

Still working on the new swing technique. Tried a different thought to get the feel he wants me into and results today took a jump up.
Nice work. What is your instructor getting you to work on?

I've got a lesson this week (Wed) and I need to get back to Driver as I don't think I am closing the club fast fast enough any more due to my increase in speed. I've tried just strengthening my grip which sort of works but I need to find out if that is a long term fix or if I need to look at a new shaft on this pretty new driver I got late last year... Sigh. This could get expensive. :ROFLMAO:

Nice work. What is your instructor getting you to work on?

I've got a lesson this week (Wed) and I need to get back to Driver as I don't think I am closing the club fast fast enough any more due to my increase in speed. I've tried just strengthening my grip which sort of works but I need to find out if that is a long term fix or if I need to look at a new shaft on this pretty new driver I got late last year... Sigh. This could get expensive. :ROFLMAO:
Shorten backswing, changed hand path and wrist action, get me to shallow instead of start with an OTT move in transition I later re-route inside at the bottom… what isn’t he changing? 😂

Shorten backswing, changed hand path and wrist action, get me to shallow instead of start with an OTT move in transition I later re-route inside at the bottom… what isn’t he changing? 😂
Something something 57 swing thoughts. Oh lord, all of that would throw me for a loop for sure!
Han Solo Good Luck GIF by Star Wars

Fun one tonight playing around with some tempo. Felt a little slow at first but picked up steam near the end.
IMG_9225.png

Fun one tonight playing around with some tempo. Felt a little slow at first but picked up steam near the end.
View attachment 9242500
Yet again some nice numbers there! Must admit I'm interested to see where you get to at the end of this program as you're where I ended up and you're only 1/3 of the way through yours.

Yet again some nice numbers there! Must admit I'm interested to see where you get to at the end of this program as you're where I ended up and you're only 1/3 of the way through yours.
I will give this programming credit - I’m feeling a few things in my swing that I never quite got until this point. The instructor I work with is pretty good about explaining things, but until you feel it for yourself it doesn’t quite translate well all the time. If some of this speed transfers outdoors I’ll be a happy camper this season.

I will give this programming credit - I’m feeling a few things in my swing that I never quite got until this point. The instructor I work with is pretty good about explaining things, but until you feel it for yourself it doesn’t quite translate well all the time. If some of this speed transfers outdoors I’ll be a happy camper this season.
Did you see the video updates in the app? I've not gone through them all but definitely some good ones there.
How long do you think before you can get out? I'm lucky, first proper round next weekend with the league I just joined. A little nervous to say the least, especially as the organizer just told me the other three guys are all on the board of directors for the club! 😮

Did you see the video updates in the app? I've not gone through them all but definitely some good ones there.
How long do you think before you can get out? I'm lucky, first proper round next weekend with the league I just joined. A little nervous to say the least, especially as the organizer just told me the other three guys are all on the board of directors for the club! 😮
I downloaded the update yesterday but didn’t have much time to browse, the new layout on the Putting side of the app looks pretty good though. We probably won’t get our season started until April again, it’s been warm enough to start melting off some of the snow but I’m not holding my breath that we won’t see anymore!

So a little annoyed. Have 2 years of free subscription with Stack and it charged me today for a year subscription when it’s not supposed to charge till Feb 2025. So had to email asking for refund and for it to be fixed. Hoping it’s fixed quickly.

So a little annoyed. Have 2 years of free subscription with Stack and it charged me today for a year subscription when it’s not supposed to charge till Feb 2025. So had to email asking for refund and for it to be fixed. Hoping it’s fixed quickly.
Did you ever put in the code for that free year? It isn't automatic because of Apple rules. I got an email a few weeks ago with the code, just had to click it while on my phone, it auto opened the App Store, applied the code, and all I had to do was click submit to confirm "purchase". I'm sure they'll get it worked out for you.

Did you ever put in the code for that free year? It isn't automatic because of Apple rules. I got an email a few weeks ago with the code, just had to click it while on my phone, it auto opened the App Store, applied the code, and all I had to do was click submit to confirm "purchase". I'm sure they'll get it worked out for you.
No. It didn’t give me the option to put in the code. All I got was an email from Apple stating it was up for renewal. Logged into app and says I won’t be charged till 2025.

Just heard back from them. Apparently the codes didn’t go out to everyone like they were supposed to. Had to request a refund in Apple and then apply the new code on the app.

Just heard back from them. Apparently the codes didn’t go out to everyone like they were supposed to. Had to request a refund in Apple and then apply the new code on the app.
Glad you got it sorted. I'm going to put a reminder in my calendar now just in case but I'm not until June 2024 before my first year is up anyway

Glad you got it sorted. I'm going to put a reminder in my calendar now just in case but I'm not until June 2024 before my first year is up anyway
I had one in my reminder for this year to make sure and one for next. It’s how I figured out what charged so fast. 🤣🤣

Day 1 of my 3rd program - Neural Drive
It was a slow one. Tired from a busy week and a lesson yesterday. Sore left knee which is not helping either, will have to keep an eye on that. Next window opens 4pm Sat but I'm playing Saturday morning, so will more than likely push the workout to Sunday.

Neural Drive Session_1.jpg

IMG_9258.png
Fun one tonight. Picking up some steam here and feeling much better than Wednesday night. For every little step back there’s a big one forward.

Fun one tonight. Picking up some steam here and feeling much better than Wednesday night. For every little step back there’s a big one forward.
A few more "spicy ones" in there! Nice work. It does seem strange and illogical how we go two steps forward and one back at times. I just have to remember that this will not be linear. Keep up the great work. (y)

IMG_4308.png
IMG_4309.png

Set new records in 220g and 255g (+2 mph each) and new 195g. I feel like I can shallow the stack and swing fast but my driver is always slightly over top still and never as fast. More lesson work.

Set new records in 220g and 255g (+2 mph each) and new 195g. I feel like I can shallow the stack and swing fast but my driver is always slightly over top still and never as fast. More lesson work.
Great numbers there. Nice work on your PBs!
I feel like my driver is always slower too (proven by usually being a couple of mph under the e-speed right after a session. But there is a video so Sasho saying this is common, especially when there is a ball there too. As long as you're getting faster, that's all that matters. (y)

Second Neural Drive session today. Wasn't sure how it would go today after playing 18 yesterday and then a long day after. Did pretty good. Set three personal bests so I am pretty happy with that! Seems I also measure up pretty well in terms of profile percentiles too. Always good to see!
Overall 195g speed is down in terms of total program averages, I need to keep an eye on that. Seems it only measures PBs for the program you are doing and total only matters for prgress checks, which makes some sense.

Neural Drive Session_2.jpg

Neural Drive Session_2PB Speeds.jpgNeural Drive Session_2PB Percentiles.jpg

IMG_9272.png
IMG_9270.png
Not much to say about today.

Back