I hope in a good way! Those numbers are chicken vindaloo spiciness!

What's the feel you're talking about in your notes there?
During one of my lessons a while back my swing coach talked about feeling like I was pushing the club away from my body on the takeaway and at the top, to create some width in the backswing. Really tried to force that feel in the last set and it put up some numbers!

During one of my lessons a while back my swing coach talked about feeling like I was pushing the club away from my body on the takeaway and at the top, to create some width in the backswing. Really tried to force that feel in the last set and it put up some numbers!
Thanks for explaining. That is a very good explanation of what I think I am trying to do but when I see it written like that, I can blatantly tell I am not!

Thanks for explaining. That is a very good explanation of what I think I am trying to do but when I see it written like that, I can blatantly tell I am not!
I think the next session I’ll try to get some of the stack swings on video and see how things look. The difference between feel and real can be pretty interesting!

I think the next session I’ll try to get some of the stack swings on video and see how things look. The difference between feel and real can be pretty interesting!
Good idea, would be good if they could add the feature into the app to do that for you maybe?

Also given me an idea to ask for another feature to be added. On the PBs page, it would be nice if somehow it showed your previous PB that you broke. it only shows on the pop up at the time. I try and grab a screenshot but sometimes I'm not quick enough.

One thing I don't like now in the app, very minor, is the lack of music in the warmup video.I want them to bring back the same music from the old video. I think I saved it somewhere, might have to go dig it out and use that instead, but I did notice there are slight changes to the routine, which I presume are improvements.

Good idea, would be good if they could add the feature into the app to do that for you maybe?

Also given me an idea to ask for another feature to be added. On the PBs page, it would be nice if somehow it showed your previous PB that you broke. it only shows on the pop up at the time. I try and grab a screenshot but sometimes I'm not quick enough.

One thing I don't like now in the app, very minor, is the lack of music in the warmup video.I want them to bring back the same music from the old video. I think I saved it somewhere, might have to go dig it out and use that instead, but I did notice there are slight changes to the routine, which I presume are improvements.
That’s not a bad idea. It would be nice to have the ability within the app to reference back to your fastest swings on video to compare. The new update looks good, and I noticed the slight changes to the warmup routine today.

IMG_9298.png
Felt a little sluggish last night, but was happy to see some consistency with the numbers. This program is making me work for it.

IMG_4327.png

Skipped Mondays session because my lower back was achey and I didn’t want to push it. A couple new other weight records today, mostly flat on the 195g. Still, a better plateau point. Hoping to get to 100 by the summer. Maybe 105 by year end? Hmm.

Skipped Mondays session because my lower back was achey and I didn’t want to push it. A couple new other weight records today, mostly flat on the 195g. Still, a better plateau point. Hoping to get to 100 by the summer. Maybe 105 by year end? Hmm.
Nice work. I reckon you can get 105 by Autumn time let alone end of the year that's only ~1mph a month ish. (y)

You Can Do It Waterboy GIF

Session 4 - Phase 1 of Neural Drive Completed. A couple more PBs. not sure if I should count ones on a new weight, but I figure if I beat myself repeatedly within a set it should count for something.
Driver swings after felt good, nice average there again too. Next session Saturday, 4pm but I'm playing in the morning so might have to leave it until Sunday instead.
Neural Drive Session_4.jpgNeural Drive Session 4_PB Speeds.jpg

Little bit quicker tonight. Always nice to see things climb back up.
IMG_9307.png

IMG_9323.png
Got to gas up the app today while demoing a few clubs. Really enjoying the process here, and I feel like it’s giving me a bit more confidence in my swing than I had last year.

IMG_4334.png
Keepin on keepin on

Wasn't sure how today would go afer playing a round in the pouring rain and cold (ish), my Garmin seemed to think I was close to death after! :ROFLMAO: but I wanted to get it done inside the "window" as I might miss my next one. Damn that Grit score! Some nice progress and 4PBs (95g/125g/145g/240g), so I'm pretty pleased with today.

Neural Drive Session_5.jpgNeural Drive Session 5_PB Speeds.jpg

IMG_4350.png

Gained +2 on the 235g, everything else flat.

So as someone who has the Super Speed set up, really needs to be in the backyard versus garage to do full swings and can't commit to the program in the winter due to snow and such...

• Every time I hear any podcast or video with Sasho it is impressive.
  • Do you find the app and the AI stuff worthwhile? I don't really like "gimicky" stuff. The app feels substantial... is it?
  • How is the putting app? I don't really want to be on my phone while practicing the whole time and think my practice green is too crowded to do everything the app says to do...

Dropping another $300 for Stack seems aggressive when I can just stick with swinging the Super Speeds somewhat regularly. But Sasho has me intrigued.

So as someone who has the Super Speed set up, really needs to be in the backyard versus garage to do full swings and can't commit to the program in the winter due to snow and such...

• Do you find the app and the AI stuff worthwhile? I don't really like "gimicky" stuff. The app feels substantial... is it?
  • How is the putting app? I don't really want to be on my phone while practicing the whole time and think my practice green is too crowded to do everything the app says to do...

Dropping another $300 for Stack seems aggressive when I can just stick with swinging the Super Speeds somewhat regularly. But Sasho has me intrigued.

The app is legit and now has a library of videos from Sasho about all sorts of things that go into speed and power. Putting app also great. Worth a whole new system? Not sure. I know SS does a good job, too.

Adding another bit of input.

Yes. the App / AI in it is the game changer really. It is not gimmicky at all. It's simple and easy to use. The only issue (right now) is it is IOS only, Android is supposed to be in development. But any recent IOS device will do, I did use an Ipad, but made the switch to Apple after 15+ years on Android for this app (and other reasons but it was a major factor in my decision)

The AI adjusts to you and how you are performing in each of your sessions.
I've not yet done the putting, but I will do and am looking forward to it.

As already mentioned, they just did a fairly big update and added a library of training videos also to the app and you can filter on multiple variables to see different things. They also have a ton of videos on Vimeo that are pretty interesting to watch also.

BUT with that all said, if you already have Superspeed and it is working for you, is there really any need to change?

Stack does have a 30 day return policy (I just checked). Looking back at my figures I gained 9.4 mph of speed in 30 days to give you an idea.

If you do decide the bite the bullet, one of us can give you a referral code for $50 off. Full disclosure, we get a year of app access added to the 2 years you get with it if you use one of our codes.

IMG_9340.png
Had some pretty solid feeling swings last night. Feels like another breakthrough is coming here. I like this part of the programming a lot but it’s making me work for it.

Had some pretty solid feeling swings last night. Feels like another breakthrough is coming here. I like this part of the programming a lot but it’s making me work for it.
Love your little note to yourself. You're putting up some great numbers, like you say, it's making you work. I don't like Step swings but only really because I am pretty sure I am not doing them right and they don't really feel right to me. Keep up the great work.

Love your little note to yourself. You're putting up some great numbers, like you say, it's making you work. I don't like Step swings but only really because I am pretty sure I am not doing them right and they don't really feel right to me. Keep up the great work.
Appreciate it my friend. I agree - the step swings are definitely awkward feeling, but I like the thought process about using them to improve sequencing etc. Do you feel like your swing overall is improving since starting the programming?

Appreciate it my friend. I agree - the step swings are definitely awkward feeling, but I like the thought process about using them to improve sequencing etc. Do you feel like your swing overall is improving since starting the programming?
My swing and my speed are noticeably better in the sim and in my lessons. However, I’ve been out twice this year and shot 104/105 vs my usual high 80s /mid 90s. Now I will say it’s been literally months since I’ve actually played outside so I’ll just keep going and see how I get on. I’ve got another lesson in about three weeks and I should have another three rounds by then so we’ll see👍

Last edited:
Must have been something I ate… or the focus on really pushing faster into my lead foot earlier after watching some of the library videos. Records dropping like flies.

IMG_4378.pngIMG_4379.pngIMG_4380.pngIMG_4381.pngIMG_4382.pngIMG_4383.png

Dry swing with the driver after hit an even 💯.

Back