IMG_9348.png
Work on keeping width seems to be paying off. Tonight didn’t feel too much like work.

Work on keeping width seems to be paying off. Tonight didn’t feel too much like work.
I think you need to start an Etsy store of motivational notes 😁

As usual great work.

I think I’m going to be losing a little grit this week. My legs are aching from a day snowboarding and I’m out again tomorrow. Hopefully I can either do tomorrow morning before we head out or may have to wait until Friday evening.

IMG_9356.png
Was chilly out in the garage tonight but I got it done. Did not feel too good about this one but tomorrow is a recovery day and maybe we’ll be back better on Sunday.

IMG_4390.png

Hard to shatter records two sessions in a row. Still higher than before. I had one swing that felt “slow” in my 195 set and I looked down and it was 91, which would have been a record a few weeks ago. 👍🏻

Was chilly out in the garage tonight but I got it done. Did not feel too good about this one but tomorrow is a recovery day and maybe we’ll be back better on Sunday.
Still putting up some nice numbers there.

I wish I had the height inside anywhere to do my training. I just had to take a few extra days off as we went up to the mountains and it as -8 and snow!. I was not doing training in that either.
Hard to shatter records two sessions in a row. Still higher than before. I had one swing that felt “slow” in my 195 set and I looked down and it was 91, which would have been a record a few weeks ago. 👍🏻

Some more good numbers from you there. It's amazing how feel vs real can be so different sometimes. I was listening to Hack It Out Podcast the other day and they were talking about just that and how our perception can be off some times especially with the golf swing!

Keep up the great work guys! It's really good seeing both of you post so regularly and helping keep me accountable again for my own training! (y)

Back home now and back to it. A couple of new PBs, although it seems it only counts PBs per program not overall as I know I've hit 107 with my 195g. No matter, just keeping at it again.

Side note does anyone know what the number 6 on the top left of the PB screenshots are? I thought it was related to session number but I looked at an old one and it was Session 23 but the number was a 5??

Neural Drive Session_6.jpgNeural Drive Session 6_PB 125g.jpgNeural Drive Session 6_PB 195g.jpg

IMG_9369.png
Feeling a bit more like myself today, and hit a couple new PBs. The work is going to be worth it.

Feeling a bit more like myself today, and hit a couple new PBs. The work is going to be worth it.
Season 3 Eleanor Shellstrop GIF by The Good Place

109mph! Outstanding.
new girl fist bump GIF

That's all I can say really. Pushing out some great numbers again. Nice work!

Season 3 Eleanor Shellstrop GIF by The Good Place

109mph! Outstanding.
new girl fist bump GIF

That's all I can say really. Pushing out some great numbers again. Nice work!
Appreciate it my friend 🤝. I’m having some fun with this.

Question sorry I tried to search and didn’t quite find it…..my next door neighbor and I split cost of the stack and a radar, and we both entered the serial into our own phones which worked fine…..well our 2 years is up. Will we be able to split the renewal fee as well and it the serial still work the same?

Question sorry I tried to search and didn’t quite find it…..my next door neighbor and I split cost of the stack and a radar, and we both entered the serial into our own phones which worked fine…..well our 2 years is up. Will we be able to split the renewal fee as well and it the serial still work the same?
I believe whoever added it first will have it added on their apple ID account and it will go to them only. If you go into your account > Subscriptions, likely only one of you will have it listed as the primary account so the other will just have to give the other half the money if you want to split the costs as an ongoing thing.

Neural Drive Session 7 done today. Cold outside 4c. Need to start bringing a jacket with me to keep warm between sets!.
195g was slower today, but overall a good session with another PB set so still pleased with the progress. Plus my driver air swings were only .2mph slower as an average.
Always have to keep in my mind that the progress is not linear!
Neural Drive Session_7.jpgNeural Drive Session 7_PB 80g.jpg

After a number of return to form workouts I got back on my program today and was happy to have some decent results.

IMG_0580.png

IMG_9375.png
Back on the grind in the cold garage again tonight and this one felt like work. Really felt like I ran out of gas by set 4/5.

Back on the grind in the cold garage again tonight and this one felt like work. Really felt like I ran out of gas by set 4/5.
Are you finding it's the cold that is affecting you most? I've been feeling that a bit yesterday I was coming back in the house in between sets too. I'll be glad when spring finally decides to show its' face around here.

What's your overall progress like? I see you're still pushing 106 there and have been hitting ~109 ish. Do you remember what you started at?

I've been watching the trend line on my spreadsheet go up and down like a yo-yo!

Are you finding it's the cold that is affecting you most? I've been feeling that a bit yesterday I was coming back in the house in between sets too. I'll be glad when spring finally decides to show its' face around here.

What's your overall progress like? I see you're still pushing 106 there and have been hitting ~109 ish. Do you remember what you started at?

I've been watching the trend line on my spreadsheet go up and down like a yo-yo!
The nights where it’s pretty cold in the garage I definitely don’t seem as quick, I’m not sure if it’s maybe the layers or just trying to not tense up in the chill. I started this program at 101, there’s some peaks and valleys over here too!
IMG_9378.png

Did the shorter 8 minute mixed yesterday. Faster 240g and 135g, but flat on 195g. Nice to have the option of the shorter session on busy or tired days.

And a new Stack radar now available:

Rebranded PRGR maybe. I won't upgrade, but if my PRGR dies, maybe I'd go that route.

Did the shorter 8 minute mixed yesterday. Faster 240g and 135g, but flat on 195g. Nice to have the option of the shorter session on busy or tired days.
Are you doing these instead of one of the full programs or are you hopping in and out of a program so to speak?

Rebranded PRGR maybe. I won't upgrade, but if my PRGR dies, maybe I'd go that route.
I saw this earlier, not sure why they won't / don't ship to Canada. Same as you though, no reason to upgrade at present. Personally I don't have an issue with voice input anyway. Nice to have, if my unit ever dies, I'll consider it.

Are you doing these instead of one of the full programs or are you hopping in and out of a program so to speak?

Switched. Don't have time right now to devote so much of my evening to the full programs but can squeeze in the shorter options. Usually do the 15 min, but did 8 this week so I have more time for full swing work leading into Goat Cup.

I saw this on chasing scratch Instagram. The Bluetooth on it seems like a really nice feature. I think they have a trade up program, I might do that if I end up getting a stack

I saw this on chasing scratch Instagram. The Bluetooth on it seems like a really nice feature. I think they have a trade up program, I might do that if I end up getting a stack
okay, nevermind, I’d probably try to sell my prgr radar on the forum or eBay with the trade in values I’m looking at haha

okay, nevermind, I’d probably try to sell my prgr radar on the forum or eBay with the trade in values I’m looking at haha

Yeah, the trade in values are.... not good.

Back