IMG_9430.png
Nice short session last night, I didn’t feel like I was physically all there, but still managed a few quick ones. Getting there.

IMG_9440.png
Little bit slower today but I’m feeling pretty beat up. Tried to loosen up with some yoga last night but my back and hips are in rough shape. Better next time out.

A little slower today too. Probably should have warmed up a bit more.

IMG_0596.png

Little bit slower today but I’m feeling pretty beat up. Tried to loosen up with some yoga last night but my back and hips are in rough shape. Better next time out.
Still putting up some good numbers there. What are you doing Yoga wise? I've been using Downdog for 30 mins daily since New Years day and am finding some good feelings with my sessions in that. Asked it for a new program yesterday and got what I feel is a really good one for lower back stretches so I'll keep doing that one for a while and see how I get on.

Played yesterday and absolutely seeing results on the course. Had a bit more mental prep before shots too, finally started using a bit of a preshot routine, overall made a massive difference from my last two weeks playing (104/105) and shot an 86 with a couple of monster drives and recovery shots when they went awry. Had 296 yd drive which blew me away. But before that I was playing a recovery shot from ~195 away, played my hybrid which goes around 200 on a good day, flew it 235 and airmailed the green, I wasn't even mad! :ROFLMAO:

Todays numbers, felt a little slow and I was overall, but my driver swings after were good, time for cold (N/A) beer as a reward.

Neural Drive Session_12.jpg

A little slower today too. Probably should have warmed up a bit more.
Keeping it consistent though, only a few more sessions on this program for you too. Do you not do the built in warm up? I prefer the old version, but that's the one I do preworkout for me. I wish they would edit this one down a bit as an option for when you know what is next sort of thing and what it is.

Still putting up some good numbers there. What are you doing Yoga wise? I've been using Downdog for 30 mins daily since New Years day and am finding some good feelings with my sessions in that. Asked it for a new program yesterday and got what I feel is a really good one for lower back stretches so I'll keep doing that one for a while and see how I get on.

Played yesterday and absolutely seeing results on the course. Had a bit more mental prep before shots too, finally started using a bit of a preshot routine, overall made a massive difference from my last two weeks playing (104/105) and shot an 86 with a couple of monster drives and recovery shots when they went awry. Had 296 yd drive which blew me away. But before that I was playing a recovery shot from ~195 away, played my hybrid which goes around 200 on a good day, flew it 235 and airmailed the green, I wasn't even mad! :ROFLMAO:

Todays numbers, felt a little slow and I was overall, but my driver swings after were good, time for cold (N/A) beer as a reward.

View attachment 9249520
This is one of my favourites - seems to loosen up my hips and back quite a bit.

My wife loves Yoga with Adrienne. Didn't know she had golf stuff. Will have to check it out as well.

IMG_9446.png
Felt gassed last night, but wrapped up the Full Speed Spectrum program. Couple rest days on the calendar and then I’m back for baseline retesting. We got another dump of snow, which is probably going to push back course opening dates, so I’ll probably start another program. For those of you who have carried this through a golf season, how was your recovery etc?

Felt gassed last night, but wrapped up the Full Speed Spectrum program. Couple rest days on the calendar and then I’m back for baseline retesting. We got another dump of snow, which is probably going to push back course opening dates, so I’ll probably start another program. For those of you who have carried this through a golf season, how was your recovery etc?
Nice work on completing another program. I'm interested to see your progress check numbers in a few days. Shame you got a bunch of snow and aren't able to get out yet, that sucks.

Also interested to see what people have done / did while in season. I presume the idea is that you would just do Cruiser as an "easy" option?

I'm training later today after work. Had a trackman session yesterday which was interesting to say the least, definitely some distance added if the numbers can be transferred correctly to the course.

Nice work on completing another program. I'm interested to see your progress check numbers in a few days. Shame you got a bunch of snow and aren't able to get out yet, that sucks.

Also interested to see what people have done / did while in season. I presume the idea is that you would just do Cruiser as an "easy" option?

I'm training later today after work. Had a trackman session yesterday which was interesting to say the least, definitely some distance added if the numbers can be transferred correctly to the course.
I don't have an "offseason" but that is partly why I moved to the flex. Haven't looked at Cruiser. Wonder how they differ...

I don't have an "offseason" but that is partly why I moved to the flex. Haven't looked at Cruiser. Wonder how they differ...

Flex seems to be just that, a little more choice for the user to decide rather than time and qty of sessions in Cruiser.

"

Cruiser​

Cruiser is a flexible program designed to be used in-season or during busier times. You’ve made some gains but will have limited speed training time in the coming weeks and want to maintain your speed.

Before starting each session, the app will give you the option of completing an 8-, 15-, or 25-minute workout. You also set the number of sessions in the program.

Flex​

Flex is a highly accommodating program that is provided for Stackers who are interested in exploring various workout options within a single program.

Before starting each session, the app will give you the option of completing an overload, overspeed, or mixed session lasting 8-, 15-, or 25-minutes. You also set the number of sessions in the program.

"

Did my workout today before playing and struggled to reach my recent highs. Whether it was from seasonal allergies or catching a cold from a whirlwind trip to Dallas earlier in the week who knows, but I didn’t sleep well and was sniffling and sneezing all day.

6AED06E1-73B4-441C-9779-940BD723B434.jpeg

Slow day of training today but got it done. Felt tired today, nearly fell asleep on the couch earlier! Think I'm tired from Sim session yesterday, but that went well. Was hitting both 3W and 3H a lot further than previously from off the deck. 3W was going my old driver distance and then a little longer on a few.

Neural Drive Session_13.jpg

Question for those who got their 2nd year email code. How early did you get it and when did you actually renew it? I just got mine but my sub is active until late June, will it just add on to the end?

Question for those who got their 2nd year email code. How early did you get it and when did you actually renew it? I just got mine but my sub is active until late June, will it just add on to the end?

Mine renews in a few weeks in April and I got the email back in January, I think.

Did you just redeem your code already and it added the time on?
I redeemed it same day and the app shows Free Access Expires Apr 15, 2025

Renewal date is Apr 14 so I'll find out soon enough! :)

Same here. Got the code and went through the steps. No problem at all.

Same here. Got the code and went through the steps. No problem at all.
I redeemed it same day and the app shows Free Access Expires Apr 15, 2025

Renewal date is Apr 14 so I'll find out soon enough! :)
Thanks guys. Just clicked and redeemed, looks like it has indeed just added on the extra year at the end of my current sub with no issues.

They made it quite easy.

Session 14 today . By my calculations with 4 sessions left Phase 3 will be done next Saturday and onto Phase 4.
No PBs today but back in the right direction, so all is good.
Neural Drive Session_14.jpg

IMG_9458.png
Re-did the progress check/baseline tonight after wrapping up full speed spectrum. Didn’t really seem to improve that much speed-wise, but on a positive note, I’m exhausted, and my RPE did not feel high tonight 🤔. Neural drive is up next, after a few days of rest. Keep swinging them fellas 👊

Re-did the progress check/baseline tonight after wrapping up full speed spectrum. Didn’t really seem to improve that much speed-wise, but on a positive note, I’m exhausted, and my RPE did not feel high tonight 🤔. Neural drive is up next, after a few days of rest. Keep swinging them fellas 👊
Glad to see you got it done. Looking at your numbers, as you said, there is not much improvement BUT it's literally a snapshot in time of performance. If your RPE felt lower then that indicates (IMHO) that it's taking you less effort to achieve the results overall.

Is this going to be your first Neural Drive? I have a feeling it's going to offer me it again after I finish this round.

One thing I just thought I would really love is for the app to have an actual calendar implementation that you can to like your google cal and be able to plan ahead a bit. Could be another for me to send to them, although I've forgotten one I thought of previously!

Stuck in kind of a rut. Can’t seem to break out.
IMG_0642.png

Back