The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

Wow...just got real in here.

The emotional roller coaster that is Morgan Cup Selection time is in full effect...... it never gets old!

2:30?!? Awesome. Glad I got back home in time.

4 new selectees. And I know just how nervous they are right now.

Such an amazing event.

4 more into the fold.

Crazy awesomely nervous and I'm already in!

I am in pins and needles here. Here is to hoping I was even remotely good enough. I have butteflies like I used to get before each match I wrestled. I think I might puke.

And also means we may have more contests for more spots right around the corner

That nervous tingly feeling...yep, still there. Can't wait to welcome four more staffers in mere minutes!!!

That nervous tingly feeling...yep, still there. Can't wait to welcome four more staffers in mere minutes!!!

Even if I dont get in, this is so much fun I am loving it.

Four more into the fold!

Congrats Fupresti, Casor, Adam, and Trout!

HELL YES! This event just gets better and better!

Congrats on the newest selected....enjoy the ride of your lives!

With all this talk of no one playing practice rounds starting to wonder if I'll have anyone to play rounds with on Thursday...

With all this talk of no one playing practice rounds starting to wonder if I'll have anyone to play rounds with on Thursday...

Crazy talk dude. You know better.

Congrats 4 very deserving guys got in here. So fun to watch the madness that ensues.

I'm your Huckleberry

Dude...I don't know what the guys are thinking, but if we have to play 36 on Thursday together, then let's do it!! I'll be there with clubs in hand.

On the contrary there are tons of people playing Thursday and that's with a partial field announced

Four more into the fold!

Congrats Fupresti, Casor, Adam, and Trout!

Some really great dudes getting picked today. Can't wait to meet them in Myrtle.

Congrats to all the guys that got chosen today. Some great guys that will represent there sponsor and THP. CONGRATS!!!!!

I'd play a round with you Thursday, whether with my own clubs or rentals.

On the contrary there are tons of people playing Thursday and that's with a partial field announced

I figured as much but all this crazy talk of guys coming in later and not bringing clubs is just that, crazy talk. Not sure how anyone could pass up the chance to play one of the best resorts in the country for a rate that no one else will ever get. And there because of the hard work of yourself and THP. I wouldn't ever turn that down!

I figured as much but all this crazy talk of guys coming in later and not bringing clubs is just that, crazy talk. Not sure how anyone could pass up the chance to play one of the best resorts in the country for a rate that no one else will ever get. And there because of the hard work of yourself and THP. I wouldn't ever turn that down!

Yeah when push comes to shove guys will be playing rounds ahead of time...If not...then 0 shot of beating team thp

So pumped to see Fu, Castor, Trout, and Adam get into the big dance! Dudes worked their butts off.

In other Morgan Cup related news, my wife dropped an anniversary present on me this morning: She's been telling me to not worry about booking tickets or lodging all this time, and I kinda asked why not, get some good deals, etc.

Turns out she's been conspiring with my parents and her mom to bring the entire family out and make a much bigger vacation out of our annual foray back to the East Coast. So now it looks like I'll fly to Virginia, then drive down to Myrtle Beach, and everyone will either stay in Virginia except for my and my wife, Rebecca, or we may just rent something out for the week in the area.

The best part: With my wife at the helm of the travel and lodging side of the event, there's a load off my mind. She's one of the best coordinators of events I've ever met. Seems to be able to make everything fall into place.

What a great #THPMC day!

Back